Introduction to a significant attempt to foster lies and deceit against Ti and Do and the Heaven’s Gate group and any who believe in them to date. For the record there is no Group any more and there is no need for one and there are no leaders but there are believers.
This report shows one way the Luciferian “fallen angel” space aliens, to include their minions, discarnate “spirits”, who died most often unaware that the “fallen angels” and their human and human equivalent descendants are their primary “influences” and thus masters, who can all be lumped into the term “lower forces”, must use humans to project their misinformation in their hatred of the Next Level Above Human and to get human help have some resemblance of survival, however short lived.
This is why most Christians whether they know it or not are followers of the Space Aliens that influenced Paul of Tarsus instead of knowing what Jesus was really all about. This is also why when someone talks about what Jesus was really about it’s seen as a an extreme to human interpretation, a fanatic fringe and cult. Most people believe in the Jesus illusion rather than who he really was and what he was really teaching even though the truth is still very apparent in the “red letters” in the four narrative (gospel) records. Most don’t see it nor want to see it because it’s too uncomfortable to consider and/or they think they already see all there is to see or have bought that anything new sounding is from the devil even though Jesus said upon return he would “SHOW you plainly/boldly of/about the Father, (et al)” and “not in parables/stories”, which would mean in a clearer less hidden/mysterious fashion (even in full physical view) and thus would be new to our ears and eyes and understanding. Thus some don’t try to understand much about Jesus because they will also say, “we can’t know what he’s going to share until he gets here” yet they don’t know that to identify his arrival one must know what his entire modus operandi will be based on all he said and did before. Thus this is one of those “catch 22′s”. However, by and large Christians weren’t prepared to recognize His return because they weren’t where the “first fruit” returning Souls would be finding human vessels/vehicles though most can’t imagine that they are what Jesus was referring to when he said;
Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Before getting started, I am certain that Ti and Do and Crew and current Believers would never, ever abduct anyone, nor abuse anyone mentally or physically in the slightest way. They are the ultimate in respect of life and free will to live. They also never have and never would have anything to do with cattle mutilations or alien hybridization programs or military operations or rituals or murders or thefts or substance abuses or abuses of minors (as there were never any children involved in the Heaven’s Gate group as Children were considered not able to decide whether or not to “overcome their human world” without having experienced the world yet. Also there was zero manipulation or deceit or lies or human motivations. And there was zero sexuality of any kind. So any insinuations of anything like this is always disinformation. However, if anyone has an allegation, I will do all I can to get to the bottom of it as I have done here as I am not a Pollyanna believers. Considering that when Ti and Do started in 1975 they attracted many that Ti and Do would not actually permit to be in their “classroom”, these could consider themselves “former members”. I know all the names of those who received “ody” names and there are others who can verify what I know, but there have been attempts to generate new “ody” names. It’s not about the name. It’s about what we teach and whether it came from Ti and Do or not. Most of those who receive ody names in the late 1970′s didn’t stay with the group, so there are about 48 or so of those that could crop up and claim to be students of Ti and Do and if they do, that’s fine but if they start using it to sell their own agenda, using a little bit of Ti and Do’s terminology then they will be debunked as frauds in terms of what Ti and Do taught. I have nothing against them personally. I just want to stick to the most reliable truth for as long as possible.
With that said, the following includes excerpts from a number of articles that state things as facts that contradict other “facts” all authored by the same reporter. Some of them are wrought with trying to make a connection with the March ’97 disappearance of 4 men and their alleged mass murderer named Walton Samuel Gayson with the infamous Heaven’s Gate cult, stating that there are alleged current/former cult members who allegedly run a website (crymightily.com) that imply an affiliation with the space aliens that caused the famous Phoenix Lights on April 13, 1997. On this website it states:
“Four souls were taken as a sign of their Coming, and our family evacuated to the Evolutionary Level above Human.”
This one little statement is implying that this website’s owner/author considers themselves “family” to those that they say “evacuated to the Evolutionary Level Above Human. “Evolutionary Level Above Human” was the terminology brought by those who came to be known as Bo and Peep in 1975 and lastly were referred to as Ti (peep) and Do (Bo). Thus this individual is claiming to have been a part of Ti and Do’s group at one time. And with this statement referring to “four souls” who “were taken as a sign of their Coming”, one must wonder what that means. This author is being cryptic for a reason. They want to mislead and this web site didn’t even exist until the year 2000 and the first articles implying a connection to “Marshall Applewhite”, (Do) was in the kwbvnews.com post:
*** 2 articles ***
Both were Posted by: David C.
David C. is an investigative journalist, living in Phoenix, Arizona. David was embedded with coalition forces in the Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn, and has covered human interest stories since 1989.
Article #1) LOCAL MEN MISSING IN DESERT
PHOENIX, AZ – March 13, 1997 – Glenn Lauder’s mother Susan is turning to the community to spread the word about her missing son and his three friends. Her worst fear is that her son has been lost or injured in the Estrella Mountains.
“If he could call me, he would have. But he hasn’t.”
Susan Lauder hasn’t heard from her son Glenn since Thursday morning around 11am.
Glenn Lauder missing since March 13, 1997.The 28 year-old amateur photographer was off-roading in the Estrella Mountain range, south of the I-10 Freeway in Phoenix. Along with him, his three friends Mitch Adams (29), Ryan Stone (27), and Jacob Reynolds.
Arizona County Rescue and DPS have been scouring the area by ground and the air, but no signs of the four men.
The men were all experienced riders, and were in good health.
Article #2) MURDER SUSPECT BLAMES MEN’S DISAPPEARANCE ON ALIENS
PHOENIX, AZ – March 19, 1997 – Phoenix authorities today arrested a former veteran in the March 13 disappearance of Glenn Lauder, ending a mystery Walton Gayson held for questioning by Maricopa Sheriff authorities of what happened to four hikers that has haunted Arizona for the last week.
Walton Samuel Gayson, 38, confessed to Avondale sheriffs that he encountered the men at his Estrella compound, south of the city. Gayson directed sheriffs to an isolated 5-acre compound where he claimed the men were taken and abducted by “aliens.”
Gayson, a Vietnam vet who served 3 tours of duty overseas, claimed extra-terrestrial beings took the men’s bodies, after the men had broken into Gayson’s property Thursday night. Sheriff’s Investigator Lt. Scott Jordan said Gayson provided no motive for the murders.
Lauder, a sports enthusiast and amateur photographer, vanished on a camping trip with three friends, Mitch Adams, Ryan Stone and Jacob Reynolds on March 13, 1997. Friday will be the 2nd week of their disappearance.
Jordan said detectives were led to Gayson because the remote location of his residence, and proximity to the bone fragments found near the men’s overturned ATVs. An anonymous local hiker alerted authorities of the chilling discovery on March 14, following the community’s interest in the case when sheriff’s officials asked for the public’s help in finding the four young men.
Lt. Jordan said Sheriffs had informed Lauder’s parents, who have been desperately looking for any leads in finding their son. “This is not a happy ending to this sad story, but we only hope this arrest brings some measure of peace to the family,” Jordan said.
Lauder’s mother, Susan Lauder, was “shocked, but considering what she has been through, she has handled it very well,” said Jordan.
Despite Gayson’s outrageous claims, Investigators are convinced they have the right suspect given “the fact that he had told us the specific location of the abduction, the proximity to the evidence, and the specificity of his statement,” Jordan said.
Gayson showed no “remorse” and indicated a “feeling of resentment,” speaking to detectives in three hours of questioning, Jordan said. At one point Gayson had to be restrained after an outburst, that provoked Gayson to assault Sheriff’s detectives. Gayson did not providea written confession, however his 3-hour videotaped confession provided enough evidence for authorities to take Gayson into custody.
Jordan said there was “no reason at this time” to believe Lauder had been sexually abused. But when asked whether the men had been dismembered, Jordan said, “The investigation is continuing.”
Gayson was taken into custody at his residence on Wednesday morning where he lives alone. The compound is leased by religious spiritual leader, Marshall Applewhite, who moved to Rancho Santa Fe, California five years ago.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio declined to provide details today, but county representatives said, “A person of interest is in custody and being questioned.”
Referring to Lauder’s family, Lt. Jordan said he hopes that “we are one step closer to providing them some measure of relief.”
The search for Glenn Lauder has been one of the largest, and most baffling hunts for a missing person in the state’s recent history.
*** end of Article #1 nad #2 ***
Report Discrepancies, symptoms and suspicions:
1) It first states he was arrested to end the mystery of Glenn Lauder’s disappearance. Then it says he was “held for questioning”
2) Then it uses the word “confessed” to slant the reader to consider him guilty of whatever was to follow.
3) They call the hikers alert a “chilling discovery” of “bone fragments” and overturned ATV’s, but why so vague and why “fragments”.
4) This discovery points to a nearby residence to the chilling scene, yet Gayson directs them to the “isolated 5 acre compound”. Does this mean they didn’t search the residence when they discovered it near the scene but somehow learned who lived there and contacted him and met him somewhere else to then be “directed” to it.
5) There was a picture of the Estrella mountain “compound” in one of the articles that looked like a small run down ranch house, while “compound” brings to mind the Branch Davidian compound that really was a compound, again steering the public opinion.
6) It said Gayson was 38 when he was “arrested” on March 19, 1997 and a Vietnam vet. But the last Marines were evacuated from Saigon on April 30, 1975 when Gayson was 16 years old.
7) In the comments for this 2nd Article, note the recent dates and religious references. Why did it take over 16 years before this person was commenting with all the religious talk just like in that web site, and why is she following that thinking about Gayson, saying he was a Vietnam Vet who killed children while there are a number of references to Gayson’s age that determine he was only 16 at most at the time the last U.S. Marines were evacuated from Saigon, Vietnam? Then in her last post all the religious terms like the website. This seems very constructed.
(Lynda Meyers) January 20, 2014 at 6:44 pm #
He killed children in Vietnam, and now he killing people here. He deserves the death penalty, but he’s not even on trial. Where is the justice?
(Lynda Meyers is a dumb slut) January 24, 2014 at 6:53 pm # You’re a fcking retard lynda, kill yourself you dumb piece of shit whore.
(Lynda Meyers is a MORON) February 6, 2014 at 5:27 pm #
You are a moron, Lynda…
(Lynda Meyers) February 7, 2014 at 12:52 am #
Judgement Day is coming. Your words will bring your own demise.
Rapture is upon us. Just as the Phoenix rose from the ashes, Judgment Day will bring true salvation and show us what the Chosen truly intended. Let man and beast cry mightily unto God. You shall be judged.
8) This sounds exactly like the talk on the web site, “crymightily.com” that points to “lightsoverphoenix.com” that actually states, “Four souls were taken as a sign of their Coming, and our family evacuated to the Evolutionary Level above Human.” and is all about religiosity and the phoenix lights that occurred on March 13, 1997 implicating that this was an “abduction” and or human mutilation that they also try to tie in with the Heaven’s Gate group though the name of one of their two leaders, “Marshall Applewhite”, which will be addressed further to come.
It’s just this kind of vague insinuation that shows zero relationship to anything Ti and Do taught and did which is evidenced by 24 years of audio and video tapes. I wonder what “sign” and of whose coming…Jesus and what does that have to do with the disappearances of the four on and around March 13, 1997. However, I have done some investigation and there are many Christian religionists who talk about missing persons as the ones taken by God in the “rapture”. What is scary about this is how it’s the space aliens that want and need human dna, that are most implicated to cattle and human mutilations and disappearances. After all there have been a myriad of reports of abductions to where aliens extract sperm from males and have them have sex with strange looking beings on board their spacecrafts and also show women children born from their eggs extracted from a previous abduction experience. But Ti and Do (Applewhite), beyond saying that Members of the Kingdom of God/Heaven had physical bodies that used physical transpositions humans would not be able to identify as human always claimed that these reported activities from abductees were NOT from their Heavenly Father’s kingdom as where is the free will when someone is taken. One Christian video depicts a new mother looking at her empty baby carriage in dismay at her baby’s absence while the alleged husband talks about the baby’s absence as part of the rapture so we should be happy about it. Wow, what a stretch of upside down religiosity promoted by the Luciferian space alien fallen angels, the same ones who performed the Phoenix Lights display and who are leading humans to insinuate Marshall Applewhite and current believers in Ti and Do by this web site. The real kingdom of God/Heaven has no use for human babies. They don’t even have use for Christians that think Jesus did it for them so they don’t have to overcome their humanness, all because they say God loves us all. Well, God does love us all in the sense that love is giving and we’ve all been given “life” and the choice to even graduate the human experience to become a literal member of one of Their crews. It’s that real but not according to most of the religious who are under the spell of the Luciferians but don’t know it and instead call me because I tell the truth about Jesus a demon.
This web site doesn’t explain how the four men needed to be taken and in one other of the articles posted in 2011 claims Gayson posted a suicide note in video form on that web site yet it’s not there now. Considering how there are three conflicting reports by the same reporter since 2011 that claims Gayson killed himself or was never arrested in the first place, this story has zero credibility which is probably the intention to take eyes away from the space alien problem. That web site also shows affiliation with Harold Campings May 21st 2011 Judgement day end of the world forecast saying Gayson killed himself on that very day saying he didn’t want to deal with the aftermath of the rapture. All in all, this looks like someone around 2011 wanted a scapegoat for the disappearances of the four men and/or wanted to slam the Heaven’s Gate group as being implicated in disappearances and cattle and human mutilations as they are reported to be on the rise in the Arizona desert regions especially as of the time of the Phoenix Lights. It’s no mystery that the space aliens are engaged in hybridization programs so would no doubt be interested in any and all DNA they might be able to get humans to experiment with. And there is no doubt that the U.S. southwest is a hotbed for the Luciferian space alien fallen angels to operate their hybridization and contactee programs. A case can be made to say that the space aliens, aware of Ti and Do and their coming public in 1975 in the Midwest staged their cattle mutilations to coincide with this groups presence to try to slant public opinion as holding them responsible. No links were ever made as there are none but from this article it seems they are still up to the same tactic.
9) The report says “Gayson provided no motive” yet said Gayson claimed they had broken into his property Thursday night, presumably the 13th though these dates don’t add up very well.
10) It said “Glenn Lauder missing since March 13, 1997″, a Thursday but Susan Lauder, Glenn’s mother said she hadn’t heard from her son since Thursday morning around 11am. Perhaps he was actually missing for a week by Thursday the 13th as it also said that Friday (presumably the 21st) would have been “two weeks” since their disappearance. There was that one indication that because of community outreach that anonymous tip came in.
11) This report states that they have the right suspect but they call it an “abduction”, yet claim he made no confession though they repeatedly state that he had. They claim he knew the location of the abduction, where the evidence of bone fragments and overturned ATV’s were, but how does that mean he is the perpetrator of the abduction. Were they claiming he was an alien or an alien contact. It sounds like he wasn’t going along with that at all.
12) It says he had to be restrained after an outburst, presumably that resulted in his assault of a detective but in his mug shots he has a huge gash on his head, so who provoked and/or assaulted who. If this man was being railroaded one could understand is outburst.
13) How can there be no reasons to believe Lauder was sexually abused unless they have the body and have done an examination of it? Why even bring that up. Why not say, there is no reason to believe he was taken on board a spacecraft or had conversation with aliens or had any missing time or any of the characteristics of alien abductions? But he wouldn’t talk of dismemberment even though there were “bone fragments” and a “chilling” crime scene.
14) Some of these mixed up facts may be due to this poor reporting. It doesn’t look like a report. It looks like a pieced together summary of reports.
15) Then it says he lived alone but the compound is leased by Marshall Applewhite who moved to Rancho Sante Fe, California five years ago. So that would mean Marshall allegedly leased this same house they are calling a compound in 1992?
16) Marshall Applewhite and 39 or 40 students moved to Rancho Sante Fe from Paradise Valley, Arizona in the spring to summer of 1996 (as it was said in Rio’s book “before it got hot”, which would put the alleged time of his alleged lease (5 years before) at 1991 when the group was living together in Albuquerque, and Sante Fe, NM. However, Sawyer testifys from being in the group at that time that the group did live in Paradise Valley in 1993 because that’s where they were when the Branch Davidians men, women and children were murdered by the FBI, ATF and Reserves under Janet Reno. They never lived near Estrella or Avondale, AZ. Do always gravitated to the newest parts of cities where the best computer jobs could also be found and the nicest of homes that were large enough for at the time about 30 of us. Do and 2 students he called “helpers” had a house in north Scottsdale while the larger body of students had the house in Paradise Valley. In 1991 we considered renting an office in Flagstaff, AZ. June and Sawyer were in charge of looking for office space there and there was snow on the ground. This was after the group sold everything. We had three big homes full of furnishings while in the Albuquerque/Sante Fe areas and ended up having estate sales and ended up carting things from one house to the next estate sale until it was mostly all gone. Then Do re-outfitted the group with tents and sleeping bags, camp stoves and some popup campers and a few large 40 foot trailers we could use as a group kitchen and another as a group meeting room. For a while we camped at KOA’s in Mesa and it was very hot so I suspect it was the summer. It was over 100 degrees as we had no air conditioning. Then Do got instruction to move into the desert maybe 50 miles due west of Phoenix where we constructed our tent/trailer city. We had generators and two satellite dishes we made portable stands for so we could watch the news and Christian evangelicals as we were considering going public for the second time and wanted to know what they were talking about. We fasted on water only for two weeks while still selling some things at a flea market in Phoenix. Do felt instruction to plan to exit during that time and we stayed up most of one night waiting for pickup and no pickup occurred. It was always interesting how someone would leave shortly after such an event. The Next Level led Ti and Do to make those plans to help some that were still on the fence choose what they wanted. I saw this happen many times and Ti and Do never knew about it until after someone would leave following something they instigated that put some to the test. They didn’t design the tests they said, but they administered them as they received instruction. It could be as simple as a dietary change or getting pet birds or celebrating Christmas. After fasting and not rendezvousing with a spacecraft, we went to Yuma for a couple weeks and then on to Las Vegas where we leased a couple houses but then Do changed his mind and leased a warehouse and we pulled the trailers and popup into the warehouse and put the satellite dishes on the roof and ran all our sewer and electric and water lines into their appropriate places so we were actually functioning as a camp inside a warehouse. That’s where we began to experiment with filming students giving Ti and Do’s message. A few weeks later, Do felt to move yet again so broke the leases and we went to California.
We were looking for work all over San Diego while staying in KOA types of camping areas and moved up to Anaheim and camped there while half the crew looked for employment. I wasn’t having any luck while I had been working for years before that. We got a few jobs so Do leased two warehouse spaces in San Clemente and another in Laguna Hills, California and we recreated our trailer city inside it. It has some big rooms for office space and we converted one into a studio. A number of partnerships were put together and were filmed and the entire student body critiqued them and Do arrived at June and Sawyer to make a video to be uploaded to Christian satellite channels. We uploaded one real and the Christian station canceled it. Then Do was considering sending June and Sawyer out to redeliver Ti and Do’s information. But then Do got instructions to do the videos and use students as teleprompters so June and Sawyer became the first teleprompters for the first 2 hours of the 12 hour long “Beyond Human – The Last Call” series.
At that time we also started an organic food company. We had been experimenting with fruitarian and vegetarian, vegan and live food diets like the Hippocrites Health Institute by Anne Wigmore, so we had a huge need for large amounts of organic veggies. Because buying volume was more cost effective as we would go to the L.A. docks to get our produce, we often had more than we needed so we began to sell off what we didn’t need at a local flea market.
Do considered inviting all our vehicle’s families to visit us so they could see that we weren’t being mistreated or held against our will and were really upgrading on a regular basis everything about our operation. The cleansing diet/veggie operation was called, “Advanced Life Extension Research Team” (ALERT) and while in California we also engaged a project with those who considered themselves addicted to sex. There was a group called Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA) and Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) and Sexahaulics Anonymous that we sent a delegation to, to share our successes with celibacy but we were seen as full of ourselves because we suggested not talking about an addiction like this as even talk stimulates one’s programming to be drawn into it.
However, Do then felt we were not where we were supposed to be to go public again as that is the direction in which we were leaning looking to see who would be any remaining audience and coming up dry each time we ventured out. So we moved back to Arizona and into a large property in Paradise Valley and jobs fell together fast and we started Total Overcomers Anonymous (TOA) and uploaded the Beyond Human Series to Satellite channels and mailed some even to certain of the vehicle’s family members all over the country. To our surprise a number of former students saw them and as we provided a P.O. Box wrote and asked to rejoin us. This all got into full swing in the start of 1992.
Over the years we leased dozens of very expensive properties. I at times was actually on a lease or two in Colorado. Do never used his vehicles real name as that name was announced on network news all over the U.S. for months as one of the two leaders of the infamous “UFO Cult” who were accused of kidnapping when people left their lives behind to join them in 1975-76 to leave Earth on a UFO associated with the return of the same family as was Jesus. The FBI sought to question he and his partner then using the names Bo and Peep and later “Do” and “Ti”, concerning the rash of cattle mutilations that seemed to hit a height in those mid 70′s in precisely the areas where were they were holding public meetings in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Colorado. At that point they went more or less underground and even got rid of their drivers licences. They had done nothing against the law nor in any form of abuse of anyone but because of their bizarre claims were suspect and they knew they could easily be plopped in jail which would end the mission they knew they had. Even many group dropouts assured investigators and authorities that they had nothing to do with such gruesome behaviors and they weren’t a cult in some “satanic” depiction as they had no spiritual or religious rituals or celebrations or ceremonies or practices. They did no chanting or group or public prayer. They never spoke in dramatic ways as evangelicals and they never put guilt trips on people and even told some they weren’t ready to join them yet. They don’t match ANY of the many cult leader models and nor did their followers match the model of a cult follower. Most academics all agree on these points. Do also knew that if he leased a property in his vehicle’s name that could be a way an investigator could use to find them as throughout the years the group became aware of ongoing investigations. In fact we learned that the student June’s brother was a policeman and did start an investigation to look for his sister. We learned that the investigator went to a residence we leased just a short time after we moved out. June learned of this when she paid a visit to her family by Ti and Do’s instigation in 1985 and 1987. There was also no reason Do needed to use his vehicle’s name for anything as a number of the students had all the credentials and business experience needed to negotiate leases, etc. Lggody was his right hand man for this. However for airline tickets and such Do did need to use identification. He often used the name, Jason West and I believe had other names at times. Even students were not to use their vehicles names. For years I used my vehicle’s middle and last name for job applications and tax returns. Do and Ti didn’t have jobs after they gathered us so had no need for a tax return or job application.
17) Now to the accusation that the web site is being run by current cult members…one can consider the possibility ONLY in terms of being a former member as there is no “cult” now, though there are believers in Ti and Do. If the web site was created and/or run by a former cult member, it’s quite apparent it’s not someone that is a current believer in Ti and Do. Since Ti and Do started in 1975 there have been hundreds of so called “former members”. Some were not permitted to stay in Ti and Do’s group because Ti and Do didn’t feel they were ready. Others left over the years for various reasons, none of which having any implication of abuse or wrongdoing on Ti and Do’s part. Unlike ALL other cults Ti and Do’s conduct and leadership could not have been better unlike virtually every other leader of every organization that either became corrupted by power, money, wealth, sexuality or self absorption. Also the web site’s verbiage is nothing like what a believer in Ti and Do would say as Ti and Do never spoke in religious terminology unless they were trying to make a correlation to what they were teaching. They did say they were the fulfillment of the Revelations chapter 11 Two Witnesses and that they would be killed according to what the prophecy indicated though when they were “shot down by the press” they felt that was the killing in the street in the prophecy. Besides that Do one time told the group that Ti was the Revelations chapter 12 “woman” and was his Heavenly Father though mostly used the phrase “Older Member” of the Evolutionary Level Above Human. In fact on this web site there is only the smallest indication of having a relationship to Ti and Do’s information by use of the phrase just noted in the websites text, “Four souls were taken as a sign of their Coming, and our family evacuated to THE EVOLUTIONARY LEVEL ABOVE HUMAN.”, where who knows what they are referring to about souls being taken and some “sign of their Coming” and referring to those who “evacuated” referring I assume to the groups exit by laying down their lives in what was called in the headlines a “Cult Suicide” though it was hardly a suicide by any common definition of the word. Here is the article this reporter David C. posted that claims “Officials believe Gayson had been a member of the former Heaven’s Gate Cult”:
Article #3) CULT SUICIDE TIED TO DOOMSDAY PREDICTION
Posted by: David C.
May 21, 2011 – San Diego County Sheriff’s officials identified the victim as Phoenix resident Walton S. Gayson. The 52 year-old Vietnam Veteran apparently set fire to himself in a home apartment near Rancho Santa Fe. Officials believe Gayson had been a member of the former Heaven’s Gate cult, who took their lives in 1997 in a mansion less than four miles from the scene.
In his earlier life, Gayson had been part of Heaven’s Gate, a cult started in the 1970’s, started by religious leader Marshall Applewhite. The 39 cult members who died by swallowing barbiturates and vodka, believed they would then join a spaceship trailing the Hale-Bopp comet.
Gayson was held for questioning in the 1997 Lauder Case murder investigation, however it’s unclear at the moment, why Gayson chose the 14th anniversary of the tragic events to take his life.
“Authorities believe Gayson may have been following the May 21st 2011 doomsday prediction made by American Christian Radio Host, Harold Camping, which coincided with the 14th anniversary of the Heaven’s Gate suicides.”
‘A website left by cult members (http://www.crymightily.com) had briefly posted a videotaped suicide message Gayson left for authorities, where he indicated that he had chosen to take his own life, rather than “suffering on earth after the rapture.”’
*** end of article #3 ***
18) So where are the facts that support this articles premise? They don’t exist. This is yet another set up to distract from what really took place re: Gayson and the four missing men. First off they are calling Gayson a victim. This reporter repeats his age updated from an earlier article to 2011 claiming he is a Vietnam vet when he was far too young to have served in Vietnam unless he was in Vietnam when he was 16 years old, having already served three tours (though that statement might have been from another war he served in).
19) The only alleged connections they seem to have of Gayson with the Heaven’s Gate cult are their saying Marshall Applewhite leased Gayson’s Estrella property in 1992 and an alleged phone call they say Gayson made to Marshall Applewhite on the day after the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting. I, Sawyer knew all the students in 1992 and Gayson doesn’t look like any. And there were no new members added to the cult in 1992. There were some returns of former members, but I knew all of them and none of them resembled Gayson and all were among the 38 who laid down their lives while Gayson was allegedly in Federal prison in Florence, Colorado Supermax that another report says he escaped to kill himself two year later in 2013 while another article indicates he was never imprisoned as this one indicate he was only “held for questioning”.
20) Then this reporter says Gayson’s alleged suicide “coincided with the 14th anniversary of the Heaven’s Gate Suicides” but the Heavens Gate Suicides took place on March 21-23, 1997 not May 21, two months later, so why bother with making that link when there was none unless one is building a case from manufactured misinformation. (The reporter later fixes this in a reblogged article about Gayson’s suicide where he changes certain “fact” and no longer relates the Heaven’s Gate “suicides” which was two months before this anniversary date anyway).
21) Again, this reporter claims the web site crymightily.com was “left by cult members” but there is no indication of this. The Heavens Gate group did leave a website behind that is still in existence maintained by two former members who were given the control over the site by Do and crew before they exited their bodies. That site is called, “heavensgate.com”. Another site by a former member was named, “righttoknow.com” which was constructed by Rkkody a former member who also laid down his life in 1998. There have been some sites and/or pages created by both former members and new believers (as there is no new group, although occasionally someone tries to start up a site claiming to be a member of the cult but in each case is proven to be a phony, whether they were a former member or not. Like I’ve said there are hundreds of former members. Curiously the alleged videotaped suicide message Gayson allegedly left for authorities is not there now. Why was that taken down. And why would a member of the Heaven’s gate cult years after the group committed suicide care about what a Christian evangelical predicts that contradicts everything Ti and Do taught. All these accusations are like a witch hunt trying to build a case from pure irrelevant mis-information but it’s not at all innocent though the web site owner/developer may be doing it for a laugh more than for any other reason and people that read it all will often believe all that’s written regardless of it’s truthfulness or facts from fiction. Rapture by the way is really the “catching away” of those that become followers of Jesus when they “leave their former lives behind” to follow with the new incarnation of Jesus. It has nothing to do with physical bodies rising into the air. Jesus even said that only those that come down from the Kingdom of Heaven are taken physically back into that kingdom by having their physical body lifted up. But many of these Christian preachers have their congregations believing they meet the criteria to be taken into heaven in that way, a complete illusion that can be completely debunked by many scriptural examples that it’s just not the way the Kingdom of God/Heaven operates.
*** BREAKING NEWS on 2/23/2014 *** This article just listed above was changed in the last couple days, while keeping the same name, possibly in response to my comments last week where I spoke a bit about the discrepancies and contradictions.
The reporter or propogandist simply said Gayson killed himself on 5/21/2013 instead of 5/21/2011 as it originally did and to cover the way the entire report was at first geared to saying Gayson was killing himself to escape the follow up to the rapture linking in Harold Campings May 21, 2011 end of the world prediction that was posted on billboards in several places, he simply said that Gayson was killing himself on the “anniversary” of that Camping 2011 prediction, also removing where he was linking it also with the so called anniversary of the Heaven’s Gate suicides that didn’t make sense anyway as that event was on March 21-23, 1997 two full months before Camping’s prediction. Thus this reporter is simply mixing everything up as he goes to try to be as confusing as possible and still maintain a tiny few facts all the while linking it all against current believers in Ti and Do who have no organization (cult) to go after so they are attempting to create a fictitious organization, the purpose of the crymightily.com web site and linking of Gayson saying he was a former member of the group which there is no proof of. ***
Here is the new version but he didn’t go through all his articles to see where he left loose ends. He even put a new post date to look as if he was posting it the day after the alleged suicide when originally the article was posted in 2011:
CULT SUICIDE TIED TO DOOMSDAY PREDICTION
May 21, 2013 – San Diego County Sheriff’s officials identified the victim as escaped fugitive Walton S. Gayson. The 52 year-old Veteran apparently set fire to himself in a home apartment near Rancho Santa Fe, less than 22 months after escaping federal custody.judgment-day-billboard7 County Officials suspect Gayson had been a member of the former Heaven’s Gate cult, who took their lives in 1997 in a mansion less than four miles from the scene.
In his earlier life, Gayson had been an Army Operations Specialist, before becoming a follower of the Heaven’s Gate, a cult started in the 1970’s, started by religious leader Marshall Applewhite. The 39 cult members who died by swallowing barbiturates and vodka, believed they would then join a spaceship trailing the Hale-Bopp comet.
*** insert photo in article of Harold Campings Judgment Day Billboard ***
Gayson was detained without trial for the 1997 Lauder Case murder investigation, however it’s unclear how he escaped federal custody, or why Gayson chose the anniversary of the tragic events to take his life.
*** insert photo in article of Harold Camping ***
Authorities speculate that Gayson may have been following the anniversary of the May 21st, 2011 doomsday prediction made by American Christian Radio Host, Harold Camping, which coincided with the 14th anniversary of the Heaven’s Gate suicides.
A website left by Gayson’s supporters (http://www.crymightily.com)* had briefly posted a videotaped suicide message Gayson left for authorities, where he indicated that he had chosen to take his own life, rather than “suffering on earth after the rapture.”
*** end of new further propagandized article ***
*crymightily.com – This web site was intentionally created to frame any current believers in the Heaven’s Gate group leaders, Ti and Do (Nettles and Applewhite) by saying it was run by current cult members that in this new version of the old article is also saying was “left by Gayson’s supporters” when there is no evidence he had any “supporters” least of which could have been members of the Heaven’s Gate group, because there is zero evidence that he was every a member. This is entirely conjured up from hearsay and innuendo, using this website as evidence when there also is zero evidence that the web site was even created by a former member and even if it was, it would be a member who told to leave for not wanting to abide by their strict Jesus like rules that would have nothing ever to do with the things the fallen angel related space aliens do all the time as a matter of course – abductions, torturous extraction of sperm and eggs, impregnating women by alien sperm, cross breeding different species, all of which and more have been reported by these same abductees and contactees (though the contactees are largely brainwashed into “spiritual” thinking, all of which is completely foreign to all Ti and Do’s teachings as evidenced in the only web site that still contains their authorized materials, http://www.heavensgate.com which is still maintained by a couple former members who Sawyer knows well, who are not operating a new organization. And of course this is all in part at least because factions of the U.S. government and/or shadow government and/or military and/or military intelligence higher ups have to cover for what the space aliens do because they can’t control them and to the contrary have been reported to be working with them, allowing abductions to go unreported or publicized in exchange for hardware and technological help. One of the biggest tactics is to combine anyone who says anything about aliens or God in an unconventional way into one bucket of lunatic fringe so targeted because they know most people will go along with whatever they say about these groups. Thus this is all a modern day “witch” hunt, except the witches are doing the hunting and don’t even know they are bewitched.
Article #4) PHOENIX LIGHTS REVELATION – WAS THE HEAVEN’S GATE RIGHT?
Posted by: David C.
RANCHO SANTA FE, CA – Arizona Investigators say they have found a link between the 1997 Heaven’s Gate suicides, and the recent suicide of former cult member Walton Samuel Gayson, following his escape from ADX Florence last May. In a recorded suicide confession, Gayson claims to have witnessed “extra-terrestrial beings” during the infamous “Phoenix Lights” over southern Arizona on March 13, 1997. Gayson allegedly contacted cult leader Marshall Applewhite in the days that followed the mass sighting in Phoenix, warning him about the encounter. Applewhite led 38 men and women in a suicide pact the following week in Rancho Santa Fe, 2 miles from where Gayson’s body was found.
Gayson, who was held in federal custody for 15 years for the disappearance of Glenn Lauder and his three friends the night of the Phoenix Lights, had claimed that the four men were abducted by aliens.
Cmdr Stephen Shepard Rancho Santa Fe Sheriff’s authorities believe additional recorded footage of the missing men was recovered at the Gayson residence; however a court order from the USAF Office of Special Investigations assumed jurisdiction over the case and have denied local authorities any access to the recovered evidence. Air Force officials have denied any allegations of withholding evidence.
*** end of Article #4 ***
22) Now Gayson is described as a former cult member, a perfect progression of propaganda in this setup. So if Gayson escaped Federal Prison ADX Florence (SUPERMAX), that according to wikipedia had zero escapes at least til 2006, and was rated in the Guinness Book of Records as the most secure prison in the world, where he spent 15 years, “last May”, that is relative to when the article was posted on 1/30/2014 thus May of 2013, how is it that he was living “near” Rancho Sante Fe, California in an “apartment” from March 2013 til when he allegedly killed himself on May 21, 2013 as posted in Article #6 listed below?
23) Then it says he left a “suicide confession”. What was he confessing too, committing suicide or is this an attempt to imply he confessed to the disappearances of the four men where there is no evidence released to suggest and if he had, wouldn’t they have brought him to trial. (Well maybe not, as in a trial he still could have described his experience of saying the aliens took the four men which would have been too much for the government to deal with publicly. So I guess he didn’t stand a chance once he said that.
24) The website being referred to as holding the evidence of what Gayson allegedly posted in his video tape “suicide confession” was created in the year 2000 so how was the web site “left behind” (as reported) by the Heavens Gate cult members who layed down their lives in 1997?
25) So they are saying Gayson “warned” Applewhite, implying that led Applewhite to lead his students to complete their suicide pact. Note they don’t give any indication of HOW he contacted Applewhite so no one can prove or disprove it.
26) In the previous article when Gayson killed himself on Camping’s May 21, 2011 day because he didn’t want to “suffer” after the rapture, he killed himself about 4 miles from Rancho Sante Fe and now the same reporter is claiming it was 2 miles from Rancho Sante Fe.
27) So was the “additional recorded footage of the missing men” recovered at the location where Gayson allegedly committed suicide? Was that the residence this Cmdr is referring to? A previous report indicated the Feds took over the case from the local authorities so this must be to what they are referring. In which case this “footage of the missing men” would have been found in the Estrella house. The more we hear the more this story is steeped in manure designed to confuse a typical intelligence agency tactic.
Article #5) KILLER DENIED TRIAL: “IN A PURGATORY BETWEEN PRISON AND HELL”
Posted by: David C.
September 18, 2012 – For over 15 years, locked in Colorado’s ADX Florence maximum security penitentiary, one of Arizona’s most notorious serial killers, Walton S. Gayson, still tries to re-write history.
“When history paints an image of me, I was the monster who took them But the simple truth is I wasn’t the real monster.”
The exclusive interview came 15 years after Gayson had been imprisoned for murdering 4 young men in 1997.
With his execution date undetermined, Gayson, now age 52, is still seeking a trial.
“The day of reckoning is coming. If they want to ignore the truth, or want to be brainwashed by what they hear, then go ahead kill me but Vengeance is mine, sayeth The Lord, since you would have executed the messenger, who didn’t commit the crime.”
And while Gayson sits in a Federal Prison, Arizona Defense Attorney Oren Sanders asserts that the evidence against Gayson was circumstantial, and deserves a fair trial. “The evidence has never been presented in court.”
Held under “State Secrets Privilege,” (a federal exclusion of evidence ruling, that prevents court proceedings from disclosing sensitive information which may endanger national security), Gayson sits trapped in a Purgatory between prison and hell: a single-cell confinement 24-hour-per-day.
However, in 2012, following a federal class action suit against the Federal Bureau of Prisons, (Bacote v. Federal Bureau of Prisons) Gayson was allowed access for a single limited interview. It was first time he’s spoken to the outside world in almost 15 years.
Gayson is responsible for the largest number of homicides attributed to one individual in Arizona history (1997 Glenn Lauder Case). At his arrest in March of 1997, Gayson insisted his victims were assaulted and abducted by extra-terrestrial aliens. However following his statements and before a formal arraignment, attorneys from the USAF Investigative Committee confiscated the county’s evidence, and transferred Gayson to federal detention, where he’s resided ever since.
*** Insert of photo labeled as Gayson arrest in 1995 ***
“There is something here, larger than Gayson,” states Defense Attorney Sanders “but no one is talking.”
From a cold cell in Colorado’s most secure prison, Gayson is finally talking.
“Those boys went to a better place They left me to prove my worth,” rambles Gayson, in his first words to the public in 15 years. “I never asked for any of this.”
Gayson, a former special operations veteran, had turned to religion as an escape from his post-traumatic stress syndrome. After spending years with the ill-fated Heaven’s Gate cult in Phoenix, before their mass suicide in 1997, Gayson became an isolated recluse, living alone in a desert compound in the Estrella Mountains.
“I tried to warn them, “he laments, talking about the men’s disappearance, “The last thing they saw was my reflection in their eyes.”
“Most of the things that we value; love, friendship, family Gayson has no value for at all,” states Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Philip Strands. “He displays no remorse or regret, and exhibits a disturbing infatuation with homicide.”
*** INSERT of a PHOTO LABELED AS GAYSON FROM “HEAVEN’S GATE ARCHIVE”, 1994 ***
Despite the Civil Action lawsuit 1:12-cv-01570 which alleges that government failed to properly diagnose and treat prisoners at ADX with serious mental illness, Gayson continues to sit, waiting for an execution date that may never come.
“Gayson is a pure sociopathic killer,” adds Strands, “It’s just that simple, and that terrifying.”
Comments on above article:
Tim January 26, 2014 at 11:43 pm # I’d like to know how Greyson’s face got all busted up? I think we ALL know why he’s been in prison and denied his constitutional right to a timelt trial BECAUS THEY DON’T HAVE EVIDENCE TO CONVICT!!! Honestly, I’d trust Greyson before I’d trust this Government!!!
Roy January 27, 2014 at 4:41 am # Gayson definitely knows something the Government doesn’t want us to know. Why else would the Air Force keep a civilian in prison without trial?
Lynda Meyers January 20, 2014 at 6:44 pm # He killed children in Vietnam, and now he killing people here. He deserves the death penalty, but he’s not even on trial. Where is the justice?
28) Note how the tone of this article calls Gayson a “notorious serial killer”, though he never went to trial, yet was taken into Federal custody and locked away for 15 years with no evidence he was a murderer while the Federal government claimed, “State Secrets Privilege (a federal exclusion of evidence ruling, that prevents court proceedings from disclosing sensitive information which may endanger national security). The article states he wasn’t even “arraigned” but was transferred to federal detention and the “attorney’s from the USAF Investigative Committee confiscated the county’s evidence”. So why does this reporter say he was a “mass murderer” except to sway public opinion.
29) What is the truth here as in Article #3 which was posted 5/22/2011 on the kwbvnews.com website dated 5/21/2011 as the date Gayson killed himself written as “apparently set fire to himself” according to “San Diego County Sheriff’s officials”, so how was he still in prison to give this interview on September 18, 2012 as posted in Article #5. Oren Sanders, an Arizona Defense Attorney asserts the evidence against Gayson was circumstantial and that he deserves a fair trial as the evidence was never presented in court. Could it be aliens and/or the government really were involved in the disappearance of the four men as Gayson indicated and they didn’t want that to be talked about by Gayson or anyone else, so instead try to pin it all on the Heaven’s Gate cult. I would guess that the alleged suicide reported on 2011 was a setup to cause confusion and build him into a religious fanatic. Then in this Article #5 could take opportunity of the media to lay more groundwork for his being a cult member talking about the “boys went to a better place…They left me to prove my worth”, not at all the nature of his previous comments but such that can look like what a cult member might say. The “boy’s” went to a better place, yet he tried to warn them? Then they further paint Gayson as a feelingless monster with this doctors’s claim that, “Most of the things that we value; love, friendship, family Gayson has no value for at all,” states Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Philip Strands. “He displays no remorse or regret, and exhibits a disturbing infatuation with homicide.” One must wonder what his infatuation with homicide is exactly and why he should display remorse or regret if he had nothing to do with the men’s disappearance and/or deaths that there is no evidence pointing Gayson to. Strand paints him as a “sociopathic killer” but he hasn’t even been to trial and this is a “state forensic psychiatrist”? Isn’t that a scientist whose job is to work with evidence of facts. Perhaps even mention of aliens is still considered crazy.
*** BREAKING NEWS *** Of course since I wrote this and questioned this progression of events in the articles comment section or on comments on bogus website crymightily.com, David C. changed the post date/time stamp of his post and changed the date of the alleged suicide form May 21, 2011 to May 21, 2013, though didn’t change the relationship he says Gayson claimed in his video tape as killing himself on the day of Harold Campings end of the world forecast so he would’t have to be around after that rapture day. Thus the dates for the suicide now work but all that setup for why that links to that website sort of loses it’s steam and points to the entire fiasco of these claims that Gayson was a former member of the Heaven’s Gate cult being a bogus claim to try to scapegoat the Heaven’s Gate members who can not defend themselves and/or those who believe in Ti and Do’s Heavens Gate group that are not behind the crymightily.com web site in the slightest way unless they are aiding in this setup and then they are far from currently believing in Ti and Do’s teachings as they are choosing to work against them, the same way the high priest Jews did against Jesus.
30) Regarding the insert of a photo in the above article claiming it came from a Heaven’s Gate Archive (whatever that is as there is no archive the group created). A desert background with cactus – a man, perhaps in his late 20′s early 30′s with short hair balding in front and on the top, with a short beard, not grown out like in the other Gayson photo’s/mugshots. He is wearing a collarless Nehru styled shirt with the top button buttoned. Those kinds of shirts are a style Heaven’s gate members often wore and they did always button the top button of shirts as a form of modesty, for males so not to show any chest hair that could stimulate others sensuality as all members were celibate. And for females so if they were bending over one couldn’t see any cleavage to stimulate a sensual response in others. However, no males had beards or even went a day without shaving completely. There were never any mustaches or trimmed goatee or beard and males depending on their beard growth could shave daily to a few times a week as some had very little beard growth. This picture is of someone who would have needed to shave daily. This picture does resemble the alleged later pictures of Gayson but a younger version and of someone with less facial weight, a less rounded head but it could be the same person as in the mug shots. This picture does resemble two members of the group, one whose name in the group was Alxody who joined in 1975 and was one of the 38 who laid down their lives. He never left the group except when he chose to have a castration operation in 1996 but went to live in Boulder, Colorado for. This picture is not of him but I could see how someone not knowing him could mistake him. Another member of the group joined early in 1994 while the group was traveling around the U.S. giving public meetings again. This individual met up with Chkody and Swyody who were group leaders during that 9 months of public meetings in the Texas area after Chkody and Swyody’s group held a meeting in Dallas, Texas. He had traveled from the Chicago area having seen an ad placed in an alternative thinking magazine, which was done in the later part of 1993 all over the U.S. and in selective areas abroad. The ad was very much like the USA Today ad. It was an ad because the papers wouldn’t publish what the group wanted unless it was made into an ad. It was an attempt to see if there was any interest in the information and the group communicated with a number of people who wrote to the P.O. Box given in the ads and some were sent “Beyond Human – The Last Call” video tapes. This individual took the name Quest which was shortened to Qst and added the “ody” to be Qstody. He was one of the 38 who laid down his life in 1997. He did not have a beard when he joined with Chkody and Swyody’s group and like said would not have grown one while in the group.
31) I also have a hard time believing Do would live in that dumpy place pictured as Gayson’s “compound” in Estrella, AZ. I’m not saying Do was beneath living in such a place as pictured as he would live wherever he had to, to accomplish his Older Member’s work. However, why did they call Gayson’s Estrella house a “compound” as if to stimulate the readers mindset that it was like the Branch Davidian “Compound” that really was more of a compound having multiple building. Of course perhaps that one picture wasn’t the only picture. However, it seems that words are chosen for reasons. It was a fact that Do and his student body tried to construct an “earthship”, which is a building where the walls are made from old tires stuffed with mud and then stacked up. But they never completed it, leaving just the walls to a five room building in early 1996 saying at the time that “they had been called to California and that their superior had been afraid they would get snowed in at their retreat.” which was in Manzano, New Mexico. This puts a slight damper on the idea that Gayson’s alleged call to Marshall Applewhite at the time of the Phoenix Lights, of March 13, 1997 had anything to do with their decision to exit their bodies. I don’t think they were afraid of getting snowed in so that would have been a “little white lie” so those that came to know them would have something that wouldn’t alert them to what they were really planning – their EXIT which had been in open consideration of all group members since I left them in September of 1994.
It’s absurd that Do would have taken any report from a would be x-student from the 1970′s as an indication of time to exit. He had two beings actually visit him and at least three of his students one night in Yuma, Arizona that I believe was like Jesus on the transfiguration mount where he received instruction for exit from his Father. A human would not know how real Do’s connection was with Ti while she was in her human vehicle and after she left her human vehicle. To listen to an x-student is just another Luciferian stimulated lie/deceit as all one has to do is say something and a whole bunch of sheeple will follow along with it and not even recognize how they are headed off the cliff of life possibilities. This smells of both a cover up and conspiracy to distract away from what really happened. If he did escape from jail it was to get rid of him and make him look like a loony cult follower.
32) So below is the article that says he had lived in his apartment since March, presumably by the date stamp and the date of finding his dead body would be March of 2013, before he allegedly escaped from ADX Supermax in May of 2011, at least before the dates were changed for his Harold Camping end of the world on May 21, 2011 coordinated suicide with alleged video tape referring to that Camping day so he wouldn’t be around after the “rapture” terminology I remind that was NOT Heaven’s Gate terminology and in fact felt like it was Christian misinformation to think of Rapture they way Christians do, as Rapture meant to be “caught away” as when Jesus “captured away” his disciples saying to them he would make them “fishers of men” a fisher catches fish as those “fish” are taken away from their otherwise normal human lives to begin to bond with a new family of a new set of behaviors and ways. The date of his alleged suicide was changed from May 21, 2011 to May 21, 2013 saying that it was the anniversary of Camping’s proclamation. It was changed by David C. of kwbvnews.com on
Article #6) FUGITIVE IN LAUDER DISAPPEARANCE COMMITS SUICIDE.
Walton Gayson Found Dead RANCHO SANTA FE, CA – May 21, 2013 – A 52-year-old fugitive killed himself by setting himself, and his apartment, on fire Saturday morning near Rancho Santa Fe, according to a San Diego County Sheriff’s Office release.
Police report that Walton Samuel Gayson apparently set himself on fire at 5:58 p.m. Neighbors called 911, and Gayson was transported to Pomerado General Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, SDCO reports.
Police say they arrived at Gayson’s residence at 6:10 p.m. and the building was already on fire. Gayson’s van was in the driveway, the doors were unlocked but no one answered. Concerned for his safety, fire officials entered the house and found Gayson, 52, in the living room.
Neighbors told 6NEWS that they rarely saw Gayson, who lived in the apartment since March, but was occasionally seen walking at night. No one suspected he was an escaped federal fugitive.
Gayson was the primary suspect in the disappearance of Arizona hiker Glenn Lauder, and his three friends in 1997. Gayson had escaped Federal custody, and turned up in San Diego in March of this year.
Other self-immolation suicides triggered political unrest in Tunisia last year year, which ousted the president on January 14, and led to a series of protests in the Middle East. It also inspired copycat self-immolations across North Africa and Europe.
Gayson was suspected in the 1997 disappearance of Glenn Lauder, and 3 Phoenix men, however Gayson was moved to ADX Florence – United States Penitentiary in Fremont County, Colorado without serving trail.
SDCO’s Sandy Montella told 6NEWS, “When a desperate person wants to kill himself, he’s going to do whatever he can to do that.”
*** end of article #6 ***
33) What was the evidence of suicide. The article says, “no one answered”. Does that mean the place was on fire and they knocked or rung the doorbell while the house was on fire? I suspect if Gayson was in prison in ADX supermax for 15 years that given it’s the most secure prison in the world, with no escapes listed as of 2006 if he escaped it was because he was allowed to escape to bump him off and make it look like a suicide.
34) This report refers to 2013 as the year as that is the date on the article (May 21, 2013) and the post date in the article link and says: “Gayson had escaped Federal custody, and turned up in San Diego in March of this year. The original report posted by David C. that said he committed suicide on May 21, 2011 saying he left a video suicide note on that phony web site, crymightily.com coordinated with Camping and then changing the article date of the suicide to May 21, 2013 which then coincides with this article reporting his suicide. However, he missed a crucial point in making this change to the evidence by changing the year from 2011 to 2013 to make more sense with the fact that he was supposedly interviewed at the ADX prison in 2012 as well. May 21, 2013 was a Tuesday not a Saturday as stated in this article #6 while May 21, 2011 was a Saturday. What a convoluted cover up story line this has been all to cover what really happened to those 4 men and Gayson’s involvement or not. The point here is that one can not trust anything this reporter reports and especially where he is trying to link it to the Heaven’s Gate group deceased or in terms of current believers (who would have nothing at all to do with a web site like that one).
35) It’s interesting how this reporter shows a picture of the Heavens Gate member’s dead bodies being taken out of their residence in Rancho Sante Fe on this article that has nothing to do with them and says nothing about in the article. Plus he talks about self-immolations in North America triggered by Tunisia unrest as if Gayson was a copycat.
36) If he somehow escaped the most secure prison in the world and went directly to that apartment to allegedly be close to Rancho Sante Fe where the Heaven’s Gate members layed down their lives in 1997, why would he light himself on fire to kill himself as the group did nothing of the sort. If that was the only way he could think of for exiting his body, while he had a van that he could have easily put a hose from the exhaust into the cab to accomplish far more gently and in line with the way the group exited their bodies. Plus where was his suicide note like the group members all left behind that told authorities exactly what they were doing and why. And if there was an alleged suicide video where is it now. Why wouldn’t the reporter have access to it as wouldn’t it show that he was allegedly killing himself to be with the heaven’s gate group as this reporter is trying to establish? But if there was a video Gayson made, as was reported why did Gayson refer to Camping instead of to Do (Marshall Applewhite) whom they say he knew and leased some property to in 1991-2 (when the group did not live in that area).
Article #7) NEXT LEVEL ABOVE HUMAN – LEGACY OF A UFO CULT
(links to this article can still be found but the article has disappeared mysteriously)
Posted by: David C.
November 12, 2012
“The only way to survive is to come with us.”
The Heaven’s Gate UFO cult, formerly based in Phoenix, Arizona, had relocated to San Diego, California in the late 1990’s. 13 days after the Phoenix Lights, on March 26, 1997, when the Hale-Bopp comet was at its closest position, police discovered the bodies of 39 cult members who had committed suicide in order to reach an alien craft which they believed was trailing the comet.
Photo of Ranch Sante Fe house they lived in they are calling a CULT COMPOUND
Heaven’s Gate members believed that the planet Earth was about to be recycled, and that the only chance to survive was to evacuate the planet. On March 14, 1997, leader Marshall Applewhite received a call from a former member, Walton S. Gayson, still living in Arizona, who had witnessed the lights. Within days, Applewhite instructed the group to go toe “Red Alert” and taped himself speaking of mass suicide.
After the events of March 13, 1997 in Phoenix Arizona, and claiming that a space craft was trailing the Hale-Bopp comet, Applewhite convinced 38 followers to commit suicide. Applewhite believed that after their deaths, the craft would take their souls to another “next level above human”.
Several former members of Heaven’s Gate, including Wayne Cooke, Walton Gayson and Charlie Humphreys, later committed suicide in a similar fashion. Humphreys and Gayson had survived a suicide pact with Cooke in May 1997, but successfully committed suicide in February 1998, and May 2011.
*** end of article #7 ***
(37) Here this reporter is hard at trying to link the Heaven’s Gate group with the Phoenix lights and aliens and Gayson and the four missing men in 1997. I don’t know if he chose to say “13″ days after the Phoenix lights because 13 is considered to be bad luck or satanic, which I would not be surprise would be his motivation. The facts are that they took the phenobarbitol with vodka and applesauce starting on March 22 in three shifts over some 48 hours, 15, then 15, then 7 then 2 and it’s not clear how many hours between.
This is pure misinformation. I knew Wayne Cooke well inside Ti and Do’s group and outside after I left. I was on 60 Minutes with him shot on Saturday in NYC and broadcast on Easter Sunday of 1997. In the group his name was Justin or shortened to Jst and thus Jstody following Ti and Do’s naming convention. And I also knew Charlie Humphrey just as well right up until his “suicide” attempts. His name was Rick and shortened to Rkk and Rkkody among fellow “classmates”. Together in May of 1997 they both were together and in a hotel room took a large barbiturate dosage to exit their physical bodies in the same way as the group did and for some reason it didn’t work for Rkkody so he was brought to a hospital and released and some months later in February of 1998 tried again but this time went into the desert and put a hose from his car exhaust into his pup tent which accomplished what he wanted. This reporter seems to be confusing or just manufacturing this idea of someone named Walton Gayson ever being a member of the group. However there were two others who did lay their bodies down in similar fashion. The third was Oscar, but he was a member in 1975 that Ti and Do told wasn’t ready for the group then which they told to 19 prospective students, though he always remained a believer and Sawyer met with him near Portland, Oregon sometime in August or September of 1996. Soon after I met with him he moved down to Phoenix and was in touch with Do and the group who instructed him to get an apartment with another former member named Pippin (Pypody) whom I also knew well as a long time member but who had dropped out in the early 1990′s. I met with Pypody and Rkkody at a former members house in the Boulder, Colorado area but I was not of their mindset. I didn’t disbelieve in Ti and Do, yet I had a new life, with a female partner I later had a child with. When I was back in NY and in touch with Rkkody who was in touch with Do, Rkkody asked me on Do’s behalf “what was going on with me” and I told him I was not returning. After Do and the 38 laid down their lives, as said, Rkkody and Jstody tried to lay down their lives and Rkkody failed. He took the failure as a sign there was more to do so he began disseminating the information (book and tapes) left behind that Do and Crew had instructed him and Oscody to help the two other former members with, as Do and Crew were also preparing these other two to take care of administrative details upon their exit though these two had no knowledge of their plan to exit. They were shocked by their exit. These Two by the way were living in the Phoenix area so that is probably where the idea came from that the group had a “base” in Phoenix. It wasn’t a base at all. Although they had been prepared for their exit these two knew nothing of what they were planning. They simply had meetings surrounding the financial and legal aspects of the group. Ti and Do always prepared for exit by having their legal and financial affairs in order. They even packed around a camera given to them by someone who asked they film the exit event. They always kept all doors open for consideration and explored all exit strategies. Some years after the group saw the movie “Cocoon”, that was released on June 21, 1985, two days after Ti exited her vehicle, because of the whole story line and in particular the premise that they all go on a boat and are picked up at sea, Do bought a large boat that could hold the near 30 of us that remained then. It was docked in the Houston area for some months and no one ever went out very far or for very long on it, so it was later sold. We also had in our library the book by the Hemlock society that described all the ways to end one’s own life and what to expect. I learned that that had been in Ti and Do’s quarters long before it was added to our student’s library though there was no discussion of exiting by our own hands until September of 1994 after 9 months of public meetings had fizzeled out in New England so it was clear no irate human was going to be the instrument of our exit.
Rkkody had disagreements with these two former members about what should or should not be given to the public and Rkkody was very frustrated and eventually decided if he couldn’t distribute Ti and Do’s info there was no other reason to hang around so he decided to try to exit again and asked me if I would help him with some aspect of it, possibly informing authorities but I told him I didn’t want to risk being implicated.
Anyway, it appears that this author of this article referring to Walton Gayson’s alleged suicide was using the event of Chuck or Wayne’s exit as the “fact” to link with Gayson as a typical propaganda technique or taking a fact and wrapping it in lies so that anyone coming to the story is totally confused with which are the facts and which are not, thus could never have a case to use to uncover the truth. Chuck and Wayne’s first attempt was in a motel in Encinitas, California about 6.7 miles from Ranch Sante Fe, slightly further by 2-3 miles from the 4 miles reported in this article and their was no use of “fire” either and no other reported suicides and all left either a suicide note and/or video explaining their connection to Ti and Do’s heaven’s Gate Group. Oscar ended up exiting while in Wyoming where the group had once lived in the “wilderness” and that was in the year 2000 but may be the one this propagandist reporter used to make it seem like he was Gayson because of how Oscar had some access to Do and was living in Phoenix as documented by Louis Theroux in an audio book. In that book it also stated that Oscar was balding and had a beard and a round face. It seems like more than a coincidence but Gayson couldn’t have been Oscar as Oscar had been living our of his station wagon in Seattle working for the IRS for years before he moved and sent notification to the two former members of the group who were managing the only official web site authorized by the group before they left named heavensgate.com that he had exited which was in the year 2000 while Gayson was in ADX prison. However it seems the Gayson story starting especially in 2011 was tailored to have connections with some or all of these events as they were public. In other words I suspect David C. constructed the entire Heaven’s gate/Applewhite connection. There were no connections and no evidence of connections though of course those in the media can construct any story they want to and especially when they are encouraged by former members of the group who have an axe to grind against Ti and Do while not having any factual evidence that could be leveraged against them so they fabricate stories like this. There are plenty of Christians who want to have any reason to not look at who Ti and Do were, so creating a story no matter how filled with lies plays into their desire.
38) In fact part of the story says but does not back up with any evidence besides a unrelated to the group website suggesting that Gayson believed in space aliens and had some relationship to the group as a landlord at some point and may have telephoned “Marshall Applewhite” that this reporter is suggesting was alerting Marshall to the massive unexplained Phoenix Lights UFO sightings on March 13, 1997 being some type of cue to “lay down their lives” when there are many points of direct evidence that the TIMING of their laying down their lives was based on the Hale Bopp Comet’s perihelion timed with the spring solstice, a time period that was always held in special regard by Ti and Do, which are related to the sun/moon cycles in the Old Testament and Palm Sunday, the day Jesus turned himself in to “lay down his life” as he described his choice that he said he was doing for his Heavenly Father (God). So it was during the “Passover” time, the start of the Jewish year that this occurred as like for Moses and the “children of Israel” they were exiting their old station to embark upon a new task phase.
Since the Heaven’s Gate group spoke of the “companion” object photographed by several astronomers on the ground in Hawaii and Japan and testified to by at least several amateur astronomers not affiliated with the Heaven’s Gate group, saying on their web site still maintained by former students in 2013:
“Whether Hale-Bopp has a “companion” or not is irrelevant from our perspective. However, its arrival is joyously very significant to us at “Heaven’s Gate.” The joy is that our Older Member in the Evolutionary Level Above Human (the “Kingdom of Heaven”) has made it clear to us that Hale-Bopp’s approach is the “marker” we’ve been waiting for — the time for the arrival of the spacecraft from the Level Above Human to take us home to “Their World” — in the literal Heavens. Our 22 years of classroom here on planet Earth is finally coming to conclusion — “graduation” from the Human Evolutionary Level. We are happily prepared to leave “this world” and go with Ti’s crew.”
Do (Applewhite) and Crew (students/saints) had absolutely NOT ONE REASON to lie about this as they were already hated by most every organization and even every cult directly or indirectly so what would lying accomplish, thus their departure timing had nothing to do with this alleged member of the group’s sighting of the phoenix lights as the article states as a fact.
39) There was no “red alert” like in the military for the group. That was just for the web site for the public. They had been working up to that event from before I left as I was there when we talked about it openly and caused some of the new members from the 2nd public face to face presentations of the information the student body enacted around the U.S. and Canada.
40) Do (Applewhite) NEVER did anything to convince anyone of anything. There are many, many examples of how Do (Applewhite) and his partner Ti (Nettles) simply told the truth about who they believed they were as, OLDER MEMBERS FROM THE EVOLUTIONARY LEVEL ABOVE HUMAN defined as, (keywords in caps followed by explanation of the meaning of each of the key words they used):
- “OLDER MEMBERS” (Fathers as in Parents from the literal heavens, thus Heavenly Fathers)
- From the EVOLUTIONARY (non-Darwinian, as there is nothing more than minor automatically instigated adaptations of the species to their environment, though the “fallen angel” Luciferian space aliens have taught humans to cross breed and genetically engineer organisms to grow hybrids to arrive at different species variations, but they always have big problems in doing so and the Next Level recycles their “garden” before humans and/or (near)space aliens have much chance for success in their genetic engineering/hybridization experiments, to keep them from interfering too much with the way the Next Level designs the life forms on Their “garden” to grow)
- LEVEL (ancient records spoke of the difference between the human evolutionary level and BEINGS (Elohim was a plural form) that were superior to humans and were the Creators of our world and all it’s life forms, as a “chasm” or “gulf” that can not be crossed UNLESS an OLDER MEMBER comes in our flesh (in-carnal) to Them, WEARING a human flesh body (“robe”) to take young Souls (seeded humans who have begun to grow (take in some of Their mind according to the teachings of the most recent incarnate Older Member (ie. Adam, Enoch, Moses, Elijah, Jesus and lastly in the name of Do) that is actually MIND from that Older Member’s Older Member formally identified in the records as the Elohim (judges, rulers, supreme beings), Jehovah (I AM, I BE, I Exist), Father in Heaven (as He wasn’t incarnate with Jesus) and lastly as Ti). Those who graduated one of their first or second “trimester” in a three trimester program equated with a literal “birth” but of an Above Human body spoken of as a “son of god” though didn’t guarantee they couldn’t regress back into human behaviors and ways as the one called Lucifer and a third of those in that “classroom” did by choosing to disregard their instruction to only “watch” and report what they are given to observe but instead began to “know” the human mortal (never received a soul seed) woman to begin to propagate in a human way, whether by sexual reproductive or test tube means. Growth of a Soul require adhering to all each newly incarnate Older Member teaches and demonstrates. (Jesus didn’t do it all for us so that we would not have to. He did it for us (overcome the human evolutionary kingdom) so we would see how it’s done and know that He/They would help us to also do so in a step wise fashion seen in history as the Moses first trimester, the Jesus 2nd trimester and the Ti and Do (Revelations Chapter 11 Two Witnesses) third and last trimester. Each trimester was geared to help gradually wean the subjects from their, at that time natural human behaviors, thus a lot of rules and life and death penalties for not following many of the rules as without adopting all the provided rules one is not building a strong soul that can survive to the third birth trimester (and not surviving birth means death of the soul), the entire reason the planet was designed and developed to foster – LIFE eternal.
- ABOVE HUMAN (non-mammalian, non-seed bearing (their physical bodies don’t have any reproductive nor digestive organs) and non-perennial (they don’t die even if their physical body dies as opposed to a human who once their physical body dies, the spirit or soul never lives again except in the way they can influence humans to do the things they did while living. The exception to this for a human spirit, or beginning Soul is when the Next Level Above Human chooses to “save” that spirit and/or soul from eventual dissolving (in the lake of fire) at the end of the civilization, to bring them back for a new opportunity to be given a physical human body to once again learn lessons through the overcoming of their human mammalian behaviors and ways under the direct instruction of an in the flesh Older Member.
41) This reporter stated in Article #7 that Gayson’s alleged suicide that was 4 miles from Rancho Sante Fe (that he said previously was 2 miles, (don’t they know where he committed suicide exactly) was “SIMILAR” to the way the 39 committed “suicide” but said he “apparently set fire to himself in a home apartment near Rancho Santa Fe”. How is that SIMILAR to ingesting a strong drug to put themselves gently as could be to sleep peacefully, which is one of the things the first police said when they got to the scene of the Heaven’s Gate “suicides”, how peaceful it was in a way they never experienced at a crime scene. Of course one need not approve or agree with their option but it was their lives and they were all adults who had been living on their own far distant from their parents and families and had years to consider if they believed in Ti and Do to that degree that they were willing to lay down their lives for him as I remind Jesus said he did for his “Father”, though they weren’t tailoring their action to resemble scripture. The scriptural record simply states the same mindset they had come to have. Regarding the life of Jesus’ physical body, when he was about to turn himself in to be arrested knowing he would also be killed said to his disciples:
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Here is another article posted with yet more discrepancies:
Posted on http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto/163852/Alien_Murderer_Denied_Trial/#ixzz2tulW35rS
By David C. January 25, 2014 9:49:05 PM CET PHOENIX, AZ –
March 19, 1997 – Walton S. Gayson was taken into custody less than one week after the investigation into Glenn Lauder’s disappearance began.
Avondale Sheriffs excavated a South Estrella compound in the hopes of finding evidence about the men’s disappearance. Due to the scarce bone fragments left at the crime scene, the Maricopa County Medical Examiner theorized a large predator could be responsible for the attacks; however no animals have been seen in the area. The South Phoenix dig focused on a basement room where Gayson once operated a workshop. The search yielded no human remains or forensic evidence that would help solve the week-long mystery of what happened to the men. Held without bail or a court appointed public defender, Gayson openly told investigators that the four men, who disappeared on March 13th, had been taken by aliens. According to Arizona Border Patrol authorities, there has been a significant increase in missing persons and homeless deaths in Maricopa and Pima County since March of 1997.
says… “however the primary suspect in the case was released due to insufficient evidence”.
42) Was this Gayson who was released as he was indicated as the primary suspect in march of 1997 having said the 4 had broke into his house in Estrella. In another report he escaped federal prison and lit fire to himself on 2011 near Racho Sante Fe while gave an interview back in the prison in 2012. Did he come back from the dead. There was never any report of any other suspects. There was an initial anonymous tip that told them of Gayson’s place. A possible “framing”?
Additional related article and my comments:
PHOENIX, AZ – Unlike thousands of missing person’s cases, the 1997 disappearance of Daniel Adams’ 29-year-old son – Mitchell Adams and his three friends – prompted hundreds of volunteers to help police search and spawned local media coverage which resulted in an outpouring of sympathy across Arizona. Over a decade later, the attention has died down, and people have forgotten about the disappearance of the four local men in the Estrella Mountain range. But Mitch Adams remains missing, and his father still waits and searches. “People don’t ask anymore,” Daniel Adams said. “And I don’t bring it up.” Mitch Adams has not been seen since the evening of March 13, 1997 after a night of off-roading with his friends in the Estrella Mountains near Avondale, Arizona. Although the case was suspended in 2001, Maricopa Country Examiners say the investigation remains unresolved. In a brief interview with the Phoenix Sun Report, Adams told the Report he believes his son is dead, but he said he and his wife are keeping the case active because they want to find Mitch’s body and put him “to rest in a proper grave.” An official statement from the Maricopa County Medical Examiner claimed there was not enough physical evidence for the remains to be conclusive. “I don’t know if the pain will ever go away,” Daniel Adams said. “But I spend most nights awake over not knowing (what happened). It is upsetting to talk about but I know Mitch would do the same for me. He would never give up.” Mitch Adams is the younger of Daniel Adams’ two boys. The family moved to the Phoenix area in 1991 when Daniel Adams’ position with the Air Force transferred him to Arizona. Mark Adams, Daniel’s oldest son, was tragically killed in a military helicopter crash in 1992. On the night he disappeared, Mitch Adams had been off-roading with a group of friends in the Estrella Mountains. His three friends, Glenn Lauder, Ryan Stone, and Jacob Reynolds also remain missing. “I believe they got lost in the desert,” Daniel Adam said. “I just wish he would have stayed home.”
In the following years, a network of family and friends organized a public awareness campaign. Since 1997 there have been many unsuccessful searches, however the primary suspect in the case was released due to insufficient evidence. Avondale Police would not discuss details of the case.
Daniel Adams said he hopes a witness will come forward with information. “Someone must know what happened.” he said. Anyone with information should call 855-2FIND-THEM. Tips can be anonymous.
The Arizona Missing Database in partnership with the International Community Identification Network established a national long-term record of missing and unidentified persons. Utilizing forensic and coroner’s information on missing persons and unidentified remains, the resource is designed to give families, law enforcement, medical examiners, and the public the ability to become actively involved in unresolved cases. Anyone having information should contact the AMD Department: 855-2FIND-THEM. firstname.lastname@example.org
43) Four former but still committed members of the Heaven’s Gate group committed suicide after the 39. They were Wayne Cooke and Charles Humphrey who also used drugs but Charles Humphery (Rkk) didn’t succeed but then did so later using carbon monoxide fed into his tent in the California desert. The third was a man named Oscar who had joined in the beginning of the group but was one of the 19 Ti and Do sent out of the group in about October of 1976, telling us who remained “we made the first cut” (thus they did not). Ti and Do kept some communication with them but over time, several went their separate ways while a few got an apartment together. That separation took place when the group was leaving Wyoming and had arrived at a camping area in the mountains west of Toole, Utah, just south/west of Salt Lake City.
However, several of these 19 members still believed in Ti and Do and wanted to be with them and never gave up a search for them. One of them had been looking for Ti and Do for years after he was separated. His name was Allan S. named Durable (because of how he still kept the faith), thus (Drrody). In about 1981-1982, he seemingly coincidentally to be traveling and walked into the Amarillo, Texas hospital where two members of the group had jobs. Their names were Susan P. aka Nora (Nrrody) and Angela S. aka Song (Sngody). One of these two (I forget which but I think Song was working as a receptionist at the hospital and when Allan saw her he recognized her and she him. Song reported to Ti and Do and they set up a meeting with him and as he wanted to be in the group allowed him to re-join. We were living in trailers at the time, big fifth wheeler trailers. We had three of them and had about 12 members living in each. Each had only 4 bunks so we had three shifts for sleeping and it was very cold as our water lines kept on freezing so I’d guess it was the winter of 1981 as it wasn’t very long after that that we moved into a house in Amarillo and even leased office space and started a type of new age center called, Astrologics. Ti and Do even bought the house there and later regretted doing so.
The reason I’m explaining all this is because Drr was aware of another of the 19 that told him if he ever found Ti and Do again he also wanted to rejoin. They were in touch so Drr called him and within a couple days he showed up as well. His human born name was Gary S. and name in the group was Steel, but as was regular in the group shortened to Stl (Stlody).
I left the group in September of 1994 and went to stay temporarily with two former members who still believed in Ti and Do but had been asked to leave in 1987 because they didn’t want to live by the “I could be wrong lesson step” that entailed prefacing things we say that are a judgement with “I could be wrong” (Actually one of these did not want to live by that lesson step for his own reasons though it was clear it didn’t apply to obvious things like on a rainy day, saying “I could be wrong but it’s raining outside” while the other decided to support him, so both were asked to leave and told by each remaining student individually that they could come back if they chose to live by that lesson steps. In years after, they had a few opportunities to rejoin but chose not to and they ended up serving Do and Crew by handling the administrative and financial loose ends and maintaining the Heavensgate.com website and the republishing of the book Do and Crew finished in late 1996 to early 1997. That book is still available as of this writing on 2/27/2014. It’s name is, “How and When “Heaven’s Gate” (The Door to the Physical Kingdom Level Above Human) May Be Entered”. They said in a subtitle it is “An Anthology of Our Materials”.
So when I left the group in September of 1994, I stayed with these two for about two weeks and got my own apartment in Mesa, AZ and then a month later an apartment in Scottsdale and picked up a couple jobs, one in a resort hotel as a cook and the other working for a former employer as a computer programmer. I had no car so rode a bicycle I bought back and forth to work everyday. In February of 1995 I moved to the NYC area where I had family and then after living with my mother for a few months moved out, met a woman and we moved in together. In March of 1996 we decided to travel around the U.S. as she wanted to buy land somewhere. As I had certain contacts with some who were outside the group for years living in the western U.S. we combined looking for land with visiting all my x-classmates (what we called one another in the “astronaut training program” (one of the ways Ti and Do described the “overcoming of world (humanness)” process)). It was during this trip that we met with Oscar, who had been living out of his station wagon for years while working an office job for the IRS, who told me he had been one of those 19, as I didn’t recognize him, and that he wanted to re-join the group. He ended up looking for them and did make contact and Do told him to get an apartment. This would have been around June of 1996. On that trip I also stayed with and actually worked on painting the inside of a house with JST (Wayne Cooke) in Las Vegas where he lived and worked. In the group he was named Justin or Jstody. He and his wife had joined in 1975, from Sausalito, California where they lived on a boat, but both left individually years later and then when the group started to make a public presentation again, after 17 years without, they made contact again and wanted to rejoin and did. I actually met them on behalf of the group to bring them to where we were living in the Paradise Valley, AZ area at the time in 1993. He is also the one who invited me to be on the CBS 60 Minutes show that aired on Easter Sunday 1997 that we shot NYC the day before. Jstody’s vehicles daughter was also on the show with us and I stayed in touch with her for a few years later. She was amazingly accepting of her parents choices, perhaps because she grew up with the idea though it was very upsetting to lose them, and for a second time over the course of her 20+ years of life by 1997.
Thus I believe this investigative reporter is mixing up Oscar with Walter Gayson on purpose or by accident. From the alleged photographs of Gayson I can’t tell if he was ever a group member but I didn’t have much contact with everyone in the group in the first year and if he was part of the 19 I wouldn’t have hardly any recollection. There were somewhere just under 100 students in Wyoming and with the 19 sent away and a number of dropouts that realized that Ti and Do were serious about “overcoming all their human behaviors and ways” decided to leave instead as it wasn’t about hoping a UFO to heaven. We had to qualify and they would give us lots of time to know for sure if this was something we wanted. So the numbers got down to the 70′s pretty quickly into the start of 1977.
The author said Phoenix had been a headquarters for the group yet we never had a headquarters. (Jesus said the Son of Man has no place to lay his head). We thought of ourselves as Bedouin in that way though we weren’t Arabs or Arab sympathizers)
Here is a comment left on this last article about the Next Level that I commented to:
Harley January 22, 2014 at 1:25 am # I had forgotten about this.
They were right in one sense. The earth will be recycled, but it will be by God not some bunch of UFO aliens.
44) Here is the comment I left to the above person:
Very true but they were NOT UFO aliens. The aliens are the fallen angels depicted as the dragon and the Luciferians and the Gen 6 “fallen” once “sons of God” and all demonstrate human behavior and ways via reports of abductions and contactees and the biblical records and in many other places. However that does not mean the Kingdom of God Members don’t have physical bodies like Paul said, just a different type of “celestial body” and as Jehovah showed Moses and as Jesus demonstrated to his disciples that he was still physical (NOT a spirit) but who hide behind clouds so we won’t be confused when we hear of metallic UFO’s. But a column of cloud/light or whirlwind of fire are all “cloaking” of the physical spacecraft the Member of the Kingdom of God/Heaven operate from. They created man in their image. That’s a physical depiction as image meant what one sees. This report is very off the mark and I think I know why. This reporter is mixing up someone named Oscar with Gayson. No member of Ti and Do’s group would ever be involved in murder and I can prove that by countless examples as I was with them for 19 years and knew most of them. This is more bashing the return of Jesus with his Father (Ti, the Rev 12 woman who brings her son to the throne).
Another miscellaneous article:
RECORD NUMBER OF UNEXPLAINED CATTLE DEATHS
PRESCOTT, AZ – January 21, 1997 – Unexplained Cattle mutilations
near Prescott and Tucson.
AZ cattle deaths
Local ranchers in the San Rafael Valley reported the bizarre mutilation of eighty cattle and twenty horses to local law enforcement. The unexplained deaths are among hundreds of reports this year.
James Knell, Associate director of the animal services division of the Arizona Department of Agriculture said, “Some of the indications are removal of organs from cattle and draining of blood from the body.” Forty of the carcasses were found in the San Rafael Valley south of Sonita in Santa Cruz County. Over a dozen were found north of Sonoita in Pima County and the remainder were found west and southwest of Sierra Vista.
The University of Arizona agriculture department reports an 100,000 livestock decrease in 1997, however this may be attributed to lower rainfall totals and drought conditions over the past 8 months.
The animals did not show signs of being eaten, but organs were removed and predators may be suspected.
August 16, 1998 – U.S. Department of Agriculture launches investigation into a series of unexplained horse deaths near Ash Fork, AZ located west of Flagstaff on Interstate 40.
MORE BONE FRAGMENTS FOUND NEAR TUCSON
MARANA, AZ – July 7, 2012 – Partial human remains were discovered by a local construction worker Tuesday morning, north of Interstate 10. The bone fragments were “stripped clean” of any identifying marks, and county medical examiners have been unable to extract DNA samples from the remains.
Over the past 15 years, as many as 257 missing person’s cases have been reported to the Maricopa County Missing Persons Bureau, however Pima County Border Patrol authorities believe the actual number is significantly higher.
PHOENIX LIGHTS REVELATION
From October 1999 through the present, over 2000 deaths were recorded at the Arizona-Mexico border. Water stations, placed by the nonprofit Humane Borders, are intended to mitigate the deaths. “There may be even more,” says Border Patrol Sergeant Jim Statter, “[however] since Mexican officials do not track or report disappearances on their side of the border, there is no data available to us.” Statter believes the number could be “at least twice,” the amount on the US side.
Agents say that many missing persons cases are never reported, due to the high number of Cartel homicides, drug trafficking, and human trafficking over the border, along with a high transient population, teen runaways, and cross country travelers. Animal attacks have not been ruled out, however the condition of the bone fragments suggest “a more intelligent predator,” according to Wilcox.
Arizona bone fragment“A lot of people disappear in Arizona,” admits Statter, “but the frequency and condition of the remains suggest something larger is happening.”
Source: Migrant death map provided courtesy of Humane Borders, Inc.
Data development by John F.
Chamblee, Michael Malone, and Mathew Reynolds.
BEAR ATTACK REIGNITES FEARS
SANTA RITA, AZ – May 16, 2001 – Arizona Federal Wildlife personnel have killed a 300-pound black bear suspected of attacking 4 men in the Phoenix area, and mauling a camper in the Santa Rita Mountains near Tucson. Maricopa County Officials claim this may be the animal responsible for the March 13th, 1997 Glenn Lauder Case attacks, where 4 men disappeared in the Estrella Mountains, south of Phoenix.
Arizona Fish and Game officials are investigating whether the bear was in fact responsible for killing the four hikers; however authorities debate it is highly unlikely that an animal of this size is capable of attacking four grown men.
Officials continue to monitor the area, and advise people living near wildlife areas to keep their pets inside at night.
This next article was linked to by the same reporter who wrote all the above articles and is the prison Gayson was supposed taken to for 15 years and spoke from in 2012 after he committed suicide with the first post in coordination with Harold Camping’s end of the world announcement on May 21, 2011 which this reporter and the crymightily.com web site used to try to link the missing men to the Heaven’s Gate group and/or former members and/or current believers that could have nothing to do with that web site and don’t have a group or a leader or a desire to recruit new members. They only thing a current believer in Ti and Do is to do, by Do’s instruction before he exited his body, is to study all the material He and Ti left behind, talk to Ti and Do in one’s privacy and disseminate their information and accept what takes place as a result as it’s clear few will embrace this information and Ti and Do as the firstfruit incarnate stage of the so called “Second Coming” where any second phase will be when the option to believe in them is all but gone as they will not be incarnate again until after the entire current civilization is recycled, when all souls who died believing in Ti and Do will be brought back to have a new opportunity to be in a “classroom” with an incarnate Older Member from the Evolutionary Level Above Human. It’s simple and is why we don’t need a base or a group or a roster of believers, etc. as it’s all part of the Next Level’s databases (book of life).
But here is an article about that prison Gayson was supposed at for 15 years and supposedly escaped from while it’s considered escape proof:
An American Gulag: Descending into Madness at Supermax
ANDREW COHEN JUN 18 2012, 2:10 PM ET
A detailed new federal lawsuit alleges chronic abuse and neglect of mentally ill prisoners at America’s most famous prison. (First in a three-part series.)
When Jack Powers arrived at maximum-security federal prison in Atlanta in 1990 after a bank robbery conviction, he had never displayed symptoms of or been treated for mental illness. Still in custody a few years later, he witnessed three inmates, believed to be members of the Aryan Brotherhood gang, kill another inmate. Powers tried to help the victim get medical attention, and was quickly transferred to a segregated unit for his safety, but it didn’t stop the gang’s members from quickly threatening him.
Not then. And certainly not after Powers testified (not once but twice) for the federal government against the assailants. The threats against him continued and Powers was soon transferred to a federal prison in Pennsylvania, where he was threatened even after he was put into protective custody. By this time, Powers had developed insomnia and anxiety attacks and was diagnosed by a prison psychologist as suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Instead of giving Powers medicine, or proper mental health therapy, officials transferred him yet again, this time to another federal prison in New Jersey. There, Powers was informed by officials that he would be removed from a witness protection program and transferred back into the prison’s general population. Fearing for his life, Powers escaped. When he was recaptured two days later he was sent to ADX-Florence, part of a sprawling prison complex near Florence, Colorado often referred to as “ADX” or Supermax,” America’s most famous and secure federal prison.
From there, things got worse. The Supermax complex, made up of different secure prison units and facilities, is laden with members of the Brotherhood and Powers was no safer than he had been anywhere else. Over and over again he was threatened at the Colorado prison. Over and over again he injured or mutilated himself in response. Over and over again he was transferred to federal government’s special mental health prison facility in Missouri, diagnosed with PTSD, and given medication. Over and over again that medication was taken away when he came back to Supermax.
As he sits today in Supermax, Powers had amputated his fingers, a testicle, his scrotum and his earlobes, has cut his Achilles tendon, and had tried several times to kill himself. Those tattoos you see? Powers had none until 2009, when he started mutilating with a razor and carbon paper. He did much of this — including biting off his pinkie and cutting skin off his face — in the Control Unit at ADX while prison officials consistently refused to treat his diagnosed mental illness. Rules are rules, prison officials told him, and no prisoners in that unit were to be given psychotropic medicine no matter how badly they needed it.
CALL AND RESPONSE
If the Powers case were unique it would be shocking enough. Bureau of Prison policies prohibit officials from assigning mentally ill inmates to ADX. And the Eighth Amendment requires prison staff everywhere to adequately diagnose and treat mentally ill prisoners, including those prisoners, like Powers, who evidently become mentally ill while in prison. No law or policy, at any level, would appear to sanction or condone the conduct of those prison officials accountable for the lack of response to Powers’ decline.
For these inmates, the prison is a Gulag, a place of unspeakable cruelty and state-sponsored wickedness. But Powers is not an exception. In federal court in Denver this morning, a new class-action lawsuit was filed against the Bureau of Prisons and the officials in charge of Supermax. The long, detailed complaint, which reads at times like the plot from HBO’s Oz, alleges not just “deliberate indifference” on the part of those officials but outright cruelty — even torture — in the face of obvious cases of mental illness at the prison.
You can read the complaint in its entirety here. The very first paragraph of the pleading states plainly the case:
Currently, BOP [Bureau of Prisons] turns a blind eye to the needs of the mentally ill at ADX and to deplorable conditions of confinement that are injurious, callous and inhumane to those prisoners. No civilized society treats its mentally disabled citizens with a comparable level of deliberate indifference to their plight.
Paragraph 5 of the complaint alleges in more detail:
Prisoners interminably wail, scream and bang on the walls of their cells. Some mutilate their bodies with razors, shards of glass, writing utensils and whatever other objects they can obtain. Some swallow razor blades, nail clippers, parts of radios and televisions, broken glass and other dangerous objects. Others carry on delusional conversations with voices they hear in their heads, oblivious to the reality and the danger that such behavior might pose to themselves and anyone who interacts with them. There are five named prisoners in the lawsuit (about whom we’ll have more detail in the next installment of this series), and its likely that at least six other inmates named in the complaint, and perhaps many more, will soon join the litigation. It’s certain that this case will be closely followed around the country because of what it portends for other lawsuits challenging dubious prison isolation policies. The lawsuit does not request money damages. Instead, it seeks an injunction that would require prison officials to better treat the ill men in their care.
And just exactly who are the plaintiffs? Who are these convicted felons seeking redress in federal court? All of them came to Supermax because of violent run-ins at other federal prisons or other parts of the sprawling ADX complex in Florence, Colorado (some of those incidents themselves were a manifestation of their mental illness). One plaintiff got to the control unit at Supermax after he assaulted a prison chaplain. Another, who is likely mentally retarded, pleaded guilty to murdering another inmate. These men are hardly noble. But the Eighth Amendment doesn’t require them to be.
From paragraph 7 of the complaint:
Plaintiffs are five seriously mentally ill men currently incarcerated at ADX. This Complaint also names as “Interested Individuals” six other current ADX prisoners with serious mental illnesses. … Many of these men also suffer severe functional impairment of their ability to attend to their own personal needs or even to exist in a world with other people. Several of them are mentally retarded, and at least one is functionally illiterate.
Many of these men aren’t serving life sentences. Some will soon be released after going mad in prison, after having preexisting mental illness get worse behind bars. One of the named plaintiffs, for example, is a man named John W. Narducci Jr. His life story is tragic, his criminal conduct unrelenting. Many years ago, his sentencing judge ordered that he be imprisoned in a place that could adequately tend to Narducci’s “serious psychological and emotional problems.” That didn’t happen. And soon he may be free.
Two other Supermax inmates, who are not yet named plaintiffs in the lawsuit, are so severely mentally ill that federal lawyers have allegedly gone to court — repeatedly — to have them involuntarily committed or forcibly medicated. One of these men, paragraph 57 of the complaint contends, is scheduled to be released in October 2012 after having had no mental health treatment for the past six years. Paragraph 58 of the complaint focuses upon the other inmate, whom prison officials themselves have conceded has a “mental disease or defect.”
AN AMERICAN GULAG
The worse the mentally ill men behave without their medication and treatment, the worse they are treated by prison officials. Over 150 years ago, in a book aptly titled House of the Dead, Fyodor Dostoevsky wrote that “the degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.” This new lawsuit, styled Bacote v. Federal Bureau of Prisons, enters Supermax in a way that none of us ever has before. For these inmates, the prison is a gulag, a place of unspeakable cruelty and state-sponsored wickedness, run by officials who ignore their own policies and seem to revel in humiliating prisoners by depriving them of basic human dignities.
The problem starts even before the men ever get to Supermax. Federal policy prohibits inmates with serious mental illness from being transferred there. But seriously mental ill inmates are nonetheless assigned there anyway. Bureau of Prison policy next requires incoming prisoners to be properly evaluated at ADX for mental health problems. But the complaint alleges that these initial screenings are “only perfunctory interviews” that typically consist of “a few questions asked in a minute or two.”
The result is that many prisoners who are significantly mentally ill are not so diagnosed upon entering Supermax. And even those men who are so diagnosed are often not given appropriate treatment in the months and years that follow their arrival at the facility. For example, the complaint alleges that prison officials violate “every major requirement” of the following federal regulation which is designed to govern the treatment of mentally ill prisoners at Florence:
Mental health services. During the first 30-day period in a control unit, staff shall schedule the control unit prisoners for a psychological evaluation conducted by a psychologist. Additional individual evaluations shall occur every 30 days. The psychologist shall perform and/or supervise needed psychological services, psychiatric services will be provided when necessary. Prisoners requiring prescribed psychotropic medication are not ordinarily housed in a control unit. (Emphasis added in complaint.)
The plaintiffs contend that “it is common for BOP to place an incoming prisoner taking psychotropic medication in the Control Unit, where such medication is not permitted.” The result is predictable. Paragraph 49 of the complaint:
BOP justifies this in Orwellian fashion: it discontinues the prisoner’s medication, thereby making the now non-medicated prisoner “eligible” for placement in the Control Unit. Then, when this newly eligible prisoner requests medication needed to treat his serious mental illness, he is told that BOP policy prohibits the administration of psychotropic medication to him so he should develop “coping skills” as a substitute for medicine being withheld.
Instructing a prison confined in long-term segregation and who has schizophrenaia or bipolar Illness to self-treat this disease with coping skills is like demanding that a diabetic prisoner learn to “cope” without insulin.
There is the legal requirement to provide medical treatment for mentally ill prisoners. And then there are the practical realities. Paragraph 63 of the complaint alleges that “only two mental health professionals — both psychologists — are responsible for the mental health of approximately 450 prisoners housed at [Supermax], many of whom have serious chronic mental illnesses or other mental health issues, and many others of whom experience periodic acute mental health crises.”
The result, contend the prisoners, isn’t just that they don’t get appropriate mental health therapy or adequate medication. Even when they are allowed to take pills, they allege, the Supermax “staff distributes medications on an irregular schedule that is often inconsistent with the instructions for consumption of the medication.” The distribution of the medicine is “haphazard and sometimes reckless” and “frequently” results in the wrong medicine being given to the prisoners.
SOMETHING IS KILLING PEOPLE IN THE DESERT
CASA GRANDE, AZ – Since 1997, the US Border Patrol Agents suspect that more the 2000 people, mainly illegal immigrants and transient homeless travelers, have been murdered in the Arizona Desert.
While some of the deaths can be attributed to exposure, drug cartel assassinations, and indigenous wildlife, Researchers from Arizona State University believe a larger predator may be responsible.
“Something is hunting people,” states Richard Greer, Head of Ethology at ASU’s Animal Behavioral Research program.” While Mountain Lion and Black Bear attacks have been documented in the Sonora Desert region, “We’ve seen a dramatic rise in recent years,” states Greer.
“We used to document 10-20 incidents per year,” says Amy Rema from the Arizona Missing Database, “However that number has dramatically risen to over 100-150 unexplained deaths each year since 1997.”
“Because most of the victims are ‘off the grid,’” adds Rema, “No one is paying attention.” The Arizona Missing Database acknowledges the alarming rise, however since the majority of the victims are undocumented or not registered in the state, the agency doesn’t have the resources to track the suspect. Beginning with the 1997 unsolved Lauder Case, the agency currently tracks more than 1000 long-term unresolved disappearances in the state.
Livestock and Cattle deaths have also risen in recent years, indicating that the culprit may be a larger predator. “These attacks were quick, methodical, and brutal,” states Greer. “Only a predator could take down so many victims without being detected.”
For more information, contact the Arizona Missing Database @ http://www.maricopamissing.com
UNEXPLAINED LIVESTOCK DEATHS INCREASE ACROSS THE STATE
PIMA COUNTY, AZ – Jan 20, 2014 – Pima County ranch owners are asking county officials for help. Livestock and cattle deaths have risen 4% since January, and local ranchers are concerned.
“Drought and climate conditions generally account for 1-2% of animal deaths,” according to Arizona Fish and Game Warden Stewart Jensen, however animal attacks and poaching “as at an all time high.”
Pima County law enforcement have been notified, however since the animals may have died due to an increase in predators in the area, county officials have not intervened.
Many of the dead livestock have deep puncture wounds and lacerations, suggesting a larger predator, although no reports of animals this size have been reported in the area.
Last month, Arizona Fish and Game trapped and relocated a mountain lion north of Benson. Despite the 2001 trapping of a predatory back bear near Tucson Arizona initially suspected in the attacks on four hikers, AFG officials are hesitant to point the finger at these animals. “It’s unusual that an animal that size could go undetected so close to populated areas.
LIGHTS IN THE SKY
March 13, 1997 – Phoenix Arizona has had numerous UFO sightings over the past 150 years. One of the most famous appearances was during the event known as the “Phoenix Lights”, where multiple unidentified objects, many of them described as “black triangles,” were spotted by the residents and videotaped by both the local media.
Some lights drifted as low as 1000 feet and moved far too slowly for conventional aircraft and too silently for helicopters. Some of the lights appeared to group up in a giant “V” formation that lingered above the city for several minutes. Many residents reported one triangle to be over a mile wide that drifted slowly over their houses blocking out the stars of the night sky. Other reports indicated the craft were spotted flying away from Phoenix as far away as Las Vegas, Nevada and Los Angeles, California. The incident originated on March 13, 1997 near Henderson, Nevada and passed over the entire state to the edge of Tucson. The phenomenon was seen by over 30,000 people.
The United States Air Force claims the formation of lights were flares dropped by A-10 Warthog aircraft, however eye-witness accounts claim the statewide sighting was unknown aircraft.
The following is some of the tiny amount of content of crymightily.com the Phoenix Lights related Harold Camping related front web site to pin the dissappearances of the four men on someone Heaven’s Gate related, allegedly saying it was Gayson’s group and that Gayson was a former and/or current member in the group. It is reported that Gayson is dead at this time. This site is masquerading using a tiny bit of some of the terminology Ti and Do originated and states whoever runs this site has some connection to the four missing men from 1997″
The site has a page that says:
Following the Tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven. Those who witnessed the Lights over Phoenix know that the Others have revealed themselves to be true. Our government has been hiding the truth of their existence, and the truth of what happened that night.
Four souls were taken as a sign of their Coming, and our family evacuated to the Evolutionary Level above Human.
The powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the their coming in the clouds with power and great glory. And they shall gather together his chosen, from one end of heaven to the other.
Comments on this web site that I then added to and included below:
Disciple of Henry February 18, 2014 at 8:34 pm
“To reject Jesus’ words here and to say that Ti and Do are God and Jesus incarnate is nothing but a lie in the face of the Bible. Whom do we trust? The Bible, the revealed word of God or do we trust another who contradicts this very word?
Could these two therefore be the Two Witnesses of God – not if they contradict the very word of God they cannot be. More importantly they do not fit into neither the prophesy nor the criteria to fulfill the prophesy surrounding the ministry of the Two Witnesses. The Bible makes clear to us that the Two Witnesses complete their ministry during the opening of the 7th Seal at a time when the 5th angel (of the seven having the seven trumpets and the last seven plagues to judge the earth) sounded. These events occur after the 6th seal when the heavens were opened and when Jesus gathers those that are His to Himself. We know this because in Revelations 9 the 5th angel sounded and released the angel of the bottomless pit which I believe is the same beast of the bottomless bit which made war with the 2 witnesses in Revelation 11 and killed them following the end of their ministry. For the heaven’s gate group to therefore claim that the two witnesses have already fulfilled their ministry is again another lie in the face of scripture.” – http://spiritofdiscernment.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/the-heresy-of-the-heaven%E2%80%99s-gate-cult/
45) Sawyer’s comment as Sawyer knows Henry though Henry’s blog and Henry has called Sawyer a heretic. He has tried to discount Ti and Do scripturally and failed as I pointed out which he has not admitted to, at least to me. So here’s my comment to this “disciple of Henry”:
So we meet again, Henry, through your disciple. I knew I recognized this rebuttal that I shot down and will shoot down again:
First off where Henry is wrong in disqualifying Ti and Do as the Two Witnesses is in his understanding of what is being depicted in the Rev 8:7 to Rev 11:15 7th Angel’s sounding. THESE ARE SOUNDINGS. THEY ARE COMPARED TO REVERBERATING TRUMPETS – THIS MEANS THEY ARE ANNOUNCING THINGS. Then if it says something will follow as it says:
Rev 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
That is to occur later and there is no indication of how much later but it sure does appear the U.S. is experiencing tremendous record breaking drought/fires and record breaking hail/snow/cold storms mostly west of the Mississippi where Ti and Do indicated the new temple/altar areas to be. By the way Third wasn’t an exact count of trees and “all” green grass was “all manner” of Green grass. A thorough analysis spells this out entirely and not it’s in motion “following” the first angel’s sounding.
I’m not going to go through every verse here and now though will post such to my blog in the next week. However since you mentioned Rev 9:1′s bottomless pit opening, you are correct – these are the same ones who cause the “subduing” (mis-translated as Overcome) of the Two Witnesses in Rev 11:7 which is FOLLOWED (Greek kai=AND – again with no indication of how long after the subduing they exit(separate) by dying. These who come out of the bottomless pit are who are spoken of today and since the 1950′s (5th angel’s sounding coincides with certain decades) as the “space aliens”. These are the fallen angels descendants since all the original fallen angels have since lost their physical bodies though are in the spirit world still raking havoc over the Earth and are the spirits that drive the living space aliens who together are driving all humans to degrees according to what any human and organization can do for these “lower force” (Luciferians). Is it any accident that it was 1952 when an armada of spacecrafts were seen and photographed over the U.S. Washington D.C. capital building. And is it any wonder all the sightings that occurred after that and the many abductions and contactees and cattle mutilations. This opening of the bottomless pit actually showed signs before that time period but simply not surfacing in the United States where the RETURN of the TWO (Father and Son as prophesied) was slated to occur.
Thus the 6th angel’s soundings began in the 1960′s and actually marked the start of the HOUR (Next Level time=40 year period) in which the Two Witnesses would be present for 24 physically (12 for Ti the Rev 12 woman) and 24 for Do the Rev 12 male/son of the woman (Father), aka Applewhite (the name of the “horse” the Older Member who was Jesus before took for his task as one of the two witnesses who would actually perform the birthing of the first fruits after his Father exited her incarnation as also depicted in Rev 12 with the EARTH HELPING HER BY OPENING UP IT’S MOUTH AND SWALLOWING UP THE FLOOD, in other words she died of an earth related cause (cancer) rather than being killed by a Christian the way Jesus was killed by the Jewish high priests using the hand of the governmental “bestial (not seeded with Next Level Soul) humans”.
Ti and Do together issued the “first thunder” as their prophecy period of 1260 days. Do and the saints as prophesied fulfilled the next 6 thunders well documented in their book on heavensgate.com but were all global in reach as was the first. For example USA Today 1/3 page small print ad filled with data about the Luciferians, etc. on May 27, 1993. The Beyond Human 12 hours of video tape series of Do and students. (the 1260 day prophecy period was pertaining to the TWO not to what would take place after that). Remember there were two listed 3 1/2 day periods of time after their prophecy period of 1260 days and before their actual exit by death as the Heaven’s Gate “falling down on their faces” which included the 42 students. (there were 38 with Do and then 4 who followed in the same way, Jstody first in 1997, (because Rkkody’s first attempt with him failed), then Rkkody’s second successful attempt in 1998, then Oscody in June of 2000 and finally Gbbody, though I don’t know his exact date. However this is 42 which is the number given in:
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
The Greek word for “months” is “men” and equally to the time period of months has to do with “affirmations” and since it’s talking about those who are “holy”, the occupants of the holy city and how they are “on foot” meaning they have human bodies, it is depicting that this core part of Ti and Do’s group were the amount of souls that were brought back for the first fruit “seats” while more than that were brought back (100 and 40 and 4) (of the 1000/families/tribes). These things I have listed are only the tiny tips of the iceberg of evidence of Ti and Do being the Two Witnesses. All the keys come out when one accepts the facts of their prophecy and teachings and actually looks up every word in the New testament and puts everything in proper old and new testament context. All the mysteries become decipherable.
But it is true that it’s during the 7th angel’s sounding that all the plagues take place which is why they are beginning in earnest right now. I believe the huge amount of signs from the heaven’s starting in mid February of 2013 with the Russian huge meteor strike and then the near miss of the asteroid and a whale of a lot of fireballs mostly in California and then over the eastern seaboard of the U.S. (the courtyard area, east of the Mississippi) and then the pan starrs comet that was also photographed with a companion object like hale bopp had (that are NOT aliens) were all the 3rd woe. The start of the 7th trumpet was the National geographic “final report:heaven’s gate” in which they said prominently “was this the second coming of Jesus” before millions all over the earth who watch national geographic channel.
That was the first real attempt to speak to Christians about Ti and Do and now myself and others are following through with a completely new translation and interpretation of all the prophecies of Jesus. We are not just taking a few. They are all important as well as showing the complete parallels with what Ti and Do said/did with what Jesus said/did with what Moses said/did, though all in stages in a three trimester birth process.
I suggest you examine my blog for a great deal of this evidence with more to come. Here is a link to one of the articles I posted:
I know this is hard to take but you and other Christians must give it a good shot or be lost to the fallen angels misinformation campaign. To find the ultimate truth about anything you can’t relay on any method except this one:
Project your questions for the truth (about Ti and Do or on any matter) to your “Heavenly Father” as Jesus instructed. It’s important that you think of this individual as a supreme being as He is and that his abode is throughout the literal heaven’s (outer space) and today one needs to guarantee our communication is not intercepted by impostor space aliens. We guarantee that by projecting our asking as far away from the planet as we can imagine with our Father in mind. Of course for those who have come to know Ti and Do are the same individuals they just ask Ti and Do like the disciples asked Jesus because they knew and believed in him. We each have to come to know Ti and Do at our own pace and so they will help us if we want the “truth”. The truth can be found in scripture of course but not if one doesn’t really open them up and combine looking at them with current events that show the signs, for instance how Ti and Do are/were head and shoulders miles above and beyond ALL other teachers since Jesus in every way they were prophesied to be. If we are not willing to at least consider this then we will be lost to an illusion of faith as Jesus said:
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
And by the way, the phoenix lights were space aliens and this web site has nothing to do with Ti and Do and is portraying themselves using some of Ti and Do’s terms as a deceit. Believers in Ti and Do don’t need human organizations to spread Their truths (realities) and are never secretive or insinuating or mysterious or spiritual. Also no members of the Next Level abduct humans or do cattle mutilations or stage mass sightings (that is until they are ready to recycle and then I do suspect Do and Ti and their Crew will show up as they are in their spacecrafts that are as bright as the sun and humans at that point if they haven’t become familiar with Ti and Do will think it’s an alien invasion while the real alien invasion has been in progress in the U.S. since the 1940′s and 1950′s.
Now the Next Level did stage some or most of the UFO crashes that occurred in the 1940′s and 1950′s also depicted in Rev 8-9. That was when the Next level gave many of the space aliens the choice to take a final exam which entailed sacrifice of their existing physical body to be assigned a human body to take through the overcoming process that would result in their “spirit/mind soul birth” through that flesh birth. Those that accepted the task used their existing spacecrafts to discard as well all as a part of the plan to provide the mortal humans and governments proof of beings from beyond Earth so that the human mindset could be updated to think more realistically about the Next Level instead of spiritually another form of misinformation propagated on humans by the Luciferian fallen angel space aliens that started in earnest with Paul of Tarsus’s abduction/contactee type of experience, not at all the way the Kingdom of God/Heaven works to draw new members and they didn’t need Paul for anyway, but Lucifer needed someone to play the role of “false prophet” to get Christians off the track. It worked for many but the Next Level sees to it that all still have the chance to change their minds (repentance).